• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2017 E Class

darksaint

I predicted July - - is there a prize for me?  :)

I have dealt with several salespersons.  I think the key is to ask and try and get the best deal.  No need to be shy, it is your money.

So far, I dare say none are 'friendly' in the sense that all they want is you to buy the dang car and not ask for too much freebies.

None has given me 'the lot'  - they give when you ask again later.  :)

Finally, wow $260'000 for a car.  My foreign friend exclaimed "That is a quarter of a million for the privilege of owning a car for 10 years only!

My Malaysian friend exclaimed. "that is Rm800'000.  You can buy a house and freehold"

OK, that is irrelevant but once you take a step back and look, ooooh . . . ouch!    "I can't go for that, no can do".  Hahaha . . I shall just admire it from far . . . from my humble C200.  

Incidentally the W213 is a mere 20cm longer than the W205?  Can anyone confirm that?

are these prices for E200 just different cosmetics only? if so, very expensive for AMG!

Avantgarde $264888

Exclusive $272888

AMG Line $282888

The prices are too high for the E-class. I personally feel that the E-class looks very much like the C-class and it may be mistaken for a C-class if one does not look carefully.

The prices are too high for the E-class. I personally feel that the E-class looks very much like the C-class and it may be mistaken for a C-class if one does not look carefully.

I heard that it is fully booked till next year

Heard PI - 244K can get these specs ie burmester, multibeam LED, wide cockpit, pano roof.

In my humble opinion these specs alone may sway me to PI than to C&C.

Pi got 15 cevs rebate advantage

Is this for E200 or E220d? 

220d amg

- the exclusive not available (with star on bonnet like S class) - but the PI guy said can just install the star easily......

- the petrol 200 haven't arrive yet at that time

btw saw a silver E220d on the road recently near bishan, look like c class only...haha.