• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Collected my car

xtrocious

I received my cla45 last week. They gave me a bag with a mercedes key cover, amg fob for the key, passport holder, the bag, bottle of champagne, an AMG coffee table book and a cake. Overall wasn't expecting much, but they were nice gestures, especially the cake.

Wow that is gd, did u check the cake expiry date??

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, I just got my CLA 180 recently, did anyone get the car essential or car essential plus package as part of the deal? Any idea what's the difference in essential and essential plus package? Contract writes essential plus but got essential package, when questioned, was told essential plus is with the back pack, umbrella, welcome gift etc.. True? I thought the gifts are part of the usual welcome gifts?

Hi bros, anyone tried to get the GPS installed into the in-car software? currently i am relying on my iphone google maps.. on;y audio, no video link to the screen.. :huh:

I think either need to get the command online or 3rd party screen or air play to work on the screen gps