• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Collected my car

xtrocious

Yeah Sen Min... let me know if you have any updates... Was told my car will only arrive in SG on the 12th...

I think for insurance you can check with your SE.... if he/she don't mind (commission) then should be fine.... outside I think can get better price.

Lol. Everything is relative. I'm paying double the insurance of what you paying. Mine only a250 nia.

let me guess... less than 3 years driving experience and below 30?

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

my quote for CLA 200 is even worst 11,888 just for insurance

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Yup i am only 22yrs 11mths when I got this quote.

Insurance rate do affect our decision if we should buy the car. What affects the premium is accident history , age, driving experience.

As of now for the same car its down to 4,888 i also donno why such a jump in a few mths.

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Collected my car today. Sales contract mentioned there's a $500 boutique voucher but were given a backpack bag with an umbrella, IU cover and parking coupon holder in it. When asked where's my voucher, SE said these are the items redeemed. Felt so cheated and shortchanged! I'm totally pissed off with such service coming out from Mercedes. My next Merc upgrade will never go to this SE by the name of Jacqueline Ho. She's not customer oriented, no sales acumen and tells lie without a blink. Worse than Japanese car SE!

If cannot settle can head down to CASE since its stated in your contract

I better watch out as well since I am collecting a new ride from them next week

Thanks for the comments. Will pursue to the higher management. FYI, my friend collected his car from the car park...so before I collect mine, I ask the SE where will I be collecting my car and she said will be from the delivery bay at their show room. To me, it's a mockery for Merc to hand over their car to client at the car park. Please check with your SE before two weeks of collection.

When I booked my car, I saw a customer take delivery of his car at the car park ( Open space next to the main door)

When I took delivery of mine, Was at the delivery bay..

I guess is the SE arrangement la.