• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc July Special Event - Night Drive & Supper - 20th Jul 2012

1) markcwq

2) Mem0ry27

3) Yc3333

4) Berrie

5) blackmercs

6) Icohol

7) jes

8) ken3332

9) randy (tbc-if i am in town)

10) unique

11) AD666

12) jasper' (tbc)

13) Winter (First timer)

14) Larrylee (First timer)

15) Cklasse5

Is there anyone who want to pick me up on this drive? Especially using W204? So we can talk about W204 mods on the way this night drive. Maybe can meet me at Killiney Kopitiam @Killiney Rd. Or Orchard Rd is fine also. I'm bringing GoPro camera so if you guys wanna record this drive it would be awesome for your documentation.

Hi there

From what I know most of us are bringing partners along tonight...

I got a friend here but he got no mercy car. Can he join? So i can ride with him to see you guys doing this night drive

Yes pls join. Meet direct at Kallang Carpark F. You can pm any of the staffs your mobile no so that we can get in touch with u tonight.

• Like 2

We will be setting off at 11pm sharp so please be on time and be there by 1030pm! Those who wanna meet slightly early to TCSS, I'll be there at 10.

Thanks to all those who participated and made this night drive possible and a success! Although the whole journey lasted longer than expected, I hope you guys still had fun and enjoyed yourselves. Looking forward to our next Night Drive. Photos will be available soon.

If you guys have any feedback with regards to this night drive, please feel free to list them so we can make future improvements.

Special thanks to our sponsor PH Trading aka blackmercs for sponsoring our supper.

...aiya I missed supper... :startle: ...nvrmind ..humsum BlackMercs stay behind me only...i go find him candle light supper instead la......hehe... :D

..tks 4 landyard....I oso get FOC gift ley....so lucky...happi ley...;)

...guys...sooo....sooo pai say ...sorry I bumped in2 wrong Nite Drive last nite....I sotong...as usual...so sorry...

...but it was great meeting u guys again......and got 2 knw pretty sweet lady...Ms Berrie...;)!

Seems it's a great night u guys having, will try to join next round, last night dead tired after fund raising golf event ended 10pm, afraid drive with eyes half closed, better dun cause dangers to others. Waiting to see pictures....

...aiya I missed supper... :startle: ...nvrmind ..humsum BlackMercs stay behind me only...i go find him candle light supper instead la......hehe... :D

..tks 4 landyard....I oso get FOC gift ley....so lucky...happi ley... ;)

...guys...sooo....sooo pai say ...sorry I bumped in2 wrong Nite Drive last nite....I sotong...as usual...so sorry...

...but it was great meeting u guys again......and got 2 knw pretty sweet lady...Ms Berrie... ;)!

Yo Chocs, nice meeting u :) For a sec I tot why Jamie Yeo also join us for nite drive haha! Catch up again next round.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It's great meeting up with new faces and had a fabulous nite drive along Lim Chu Kang & 99 bends! Thanks Mark for leading the way & BM for the treat! :lol:

On side note, better remember all car plates nos, because one of our bros called me at LCK area and asked if carplate no 2*5 belonged to our convoy! Prank calls can cause panick attack! LOL

• Like 2

Thanks to all who make it there for this nite ride. Those who miss the out the second part you guys miss out the fast & furious drive :) Pardon us for the start-up as we plan to go in super slow to get the momentum going. Frankly we almost couldnt make it happen for the nite ride!! due to unforseen circumstances. But we manage to pull through to start the nite drive. Thanks to markcwq manage to plans the route within like 10 minutes!! Kudos to u bro.

As for the second part run, we drove past the cementary I didnt dare to look at my rear mirror in case some chio Casper tailing me as I m the sweeper. When everyones start to get bored as the journey had taken longer than expected we had a sudden fast & furious run. Then after another yawnnnnn ride till we reach 99 bends!! Hurhurhur all hell break lose!! I had a hard time playing catching up!! Got to say paisei at Kent Ridge Park to those doing happening & run lions folks there. We promise we keep our exhausts noise down & too bad we couldnt switch off our headlight :).

Those who miss out this one, please come & join us for the next nite ride. We promise to make it more fun ( fast & furious) ahem as much as possible ya!!

Here are some blurry pics to share -

11249c97.jpg

036218e8.jpg

f448c51c.jpg

• Like 2

wooo.. guys! thanks for all the companionship! last night was perfect in my opinion.. i can really let my engine open up and fly! haha.. never really get to charge up my car to go at that high rev... quite song..

look forward to the next NIGHT DRIVE... but best is can chiong all the way! haha

wooo.. guys! thanks for all the companionship! last night was perfect in my opinion.. i can really let my engine open up and fly! haha.. never really get to charge up my car to go at that high rev... quite song..

look forward to the next NIGHT DRIVE... but best is can chiong all the way! haha

If you want chiong all the way join the oreocookie NSH run. Ultra fun!

• Like 1

Hey Folks,

Special kudos to markcwq, blackmercs and Berrie for leading the event!

And, thanks for the lovely lanyards.

It's been a great experience for me (notwithstanding the fact that I've to run off early).

Was trying to siam extra poison and have an early rest for my HID/DRL installation this morning :)

Look forward to meeting up again soon.

Nice meeting jon, lcohol, unique and jes bros!

• Like 1

Yo Chocs, nice meeting u :) For a sec I tot why Jamie Yeo also join us for nite drive haha! Catch up again next round.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

LOL

..Tks Berrie...i went goggle liow....i saw Glenn in person B4 though..not her.....u r 2 kind....pai say...

.....i dun wan 2 look like her...i wanna be rich like her beta... :D .....

..tks 4 kind compliment...cos she pretty mah...lol....

..hope can see u & the rest soon..again... ;). Take care.