• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc July Special Event - Night Drive & Supper - 20th Jul 2012

Poisonous event - the road to no return! May the force be with us lol!

Anyway, I'm the neutralizer so they ask u to mod, I ask u to save monie! Haha!

My car is still 100% stock, promise myself not to join the dark side. But, I know I cannot resist the temptation, that's why dont dare to join any event.... See no evil, hear no evil, bo pian, I am weak-hearted. :P

My car is still 100% stock, promise myself not to join the dark side. But, I know I cannot resist the temptation, that's why dont dare to join any event.... See no evil, hear no evil, bo pian, I am weak-hearted. :P

Don't worry, most of us are pretty harmless and tame, just steer clear of the poisonous people will do.

• Like 1

Hi Guys & Wiveys/Gfs

Just to reiterate, we will meet 10.30pm @ Kallang Carpark F tomorrow (Friday) and a short briefing to follow before we zip off for the fun nite.

The nite drive will still commence regardless of weather.

Do bring along your walkie + monie for supper!

For those of you who are not able to make it at the very last min, pls comment in this thread or contact any of us.

1) Snsd555

2) markcwq

3) Mem0ry27

4) Yc3333

5) Berrie

6) blackmercs

7) Icohol

8) oreocookie

11) jes

12) ken3332

13) randy (tbc-if i am in town)

14) unique

15) AD666

16) jasper' (tbc)

See you all!

Remember to bring WT if u have one & top up petrol to half a tank at least :)

1) Snsd555

2) markcwq

3) Mem0ry27

4) Yc3333

5) Berrie

6) blackmercs

7) Icohol

8) oreocookie

11) jes

12) ken3332

13) randy (tbc-if i am in town)

14) unique

15) AD666

16) jasper' (tbc)

17)Winter (First timer)

Anything i nid to take note about?

Welcome Winter! Nothing special, just a normal drive around Singapore.

Hi winter

Nothing much to take note of as this is slow & relax nite drive. Welcome to the club!!

Hi Guys. I will be in Singapore tomorrow so I really like to take part on this night drive. Is there anyone of you who I can join with? I will bring GoPro camera so your run can be recorded.

hi bro,

I'm sure one of the bros here will pm you.

or you can pm to snsd or mark,

1) markcwq

2) Mem0ry27

3) Yc3333

4) Berrie

5) blackmercs

6) Icohol

7) jes

8) ken3332

9) randy (tbc-if i am in town)

10) unique

11) AD666

12) jasper' (tbc)

13) Winter (First timer)

Those who wish to join but are too shy dont worry, it is just a relax night drive around Sg, and not forgetting the finale of la kopi and supper!

Still sitting on the fence ? Just PM your number to either of us, and let us know whether you are coming, or in case you reach and cannot see anyone

Is there anyone who want to pick me up on this drive? Especially using W204? So we can talk about W204 mods on the way this night drive. Maybe can meet me at Killiney Kopitiam @Killiney Rd. Or Orchard Rd is fine also. I'm bringing GoPro camera so if you guys wanna record this drive it would be awesome for your documentation.