• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience 2012

I'll be there on 17th Aug session, already added my name on the list below.

Those who've registered for the Driving Experience on the 17th, do list your names down:

1) markcwq

2) Odessus

3) Berrie

4) mem0ry27

5) kclee99

6) Lcohol

7) kkkhoo

8) Bubblefish233

P.S: Alex, pls pass the banner to Mark! :)

Faxed my registration yesterday only!

Any of you guys got confirmation of your registration?

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

I just received a confirmation of my registration this afternoon.

Congrats!

Hope I get my date as 17 Aug!

Have been busy fighting Talebans the last 2 months! :)

Cheers

Unker have you sent in your cheque?

How to send in cheque when they have not confirmed my participation!

I only faxed my registration yesterday!

Cheers

Always not in town Mon to Fri

In Pleasure Island - Sg hp switched off!

Looks like I might have to call them!

Cheers

Hi all.

You folks got the invite? Was wondering if anyone else has gone to previous years sessions.

My friend just went to the BMW one and I'm hoping to attend my first Benz one.

Thanks

Shen

Hi Shen

A couple of us have previously registered for 17 aug. If u're nt able to reg on the same day, u can always arrange with the rest of the forum members on alternative dates. :)

Hi Shen

A couple of us have previously registered for 17 aug. If u're nt able to reg on the same day, u can always arrange with the rest of the forum members on alternative dates. :)

I'm under waiting list when I register for 24th Aug, until somebody withdrawn.

Guess most of us should have received the program listing by now? Those going on 17 Aug, guess we will meet there directly between (8.30am - 9am) cos morning traffic might be pretty hard to predict at times.

P.S: Pick-ture from Mem0ry27...not my thumb LOL cos no mani!

See you peeps! :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there on 17th Aug session, already added my name on the list below.

Those who've registered for the Driving Experience on the 17th, do list your names down:

1) markcwq

2) Odessus

3) Berrie

4) mem0ry27

5) kclee99

6) Lcohol

7) kkkhoo

8) synthesis77 (& Dad)

Hello all. I won a half day Driving Experience on Aug 25, courtesy of Johnnie Walker.

Thanks Berrie for the PDF scan so I can see what's the half day course equates to. Mine will be in the morning, which is not shown in the letter.

Hope you all will enjoy the course. I am looking forward to trying the new E class with the program. If its the E250 all the better so I can feel the interior and test the engine power. If I am impressed, I will change my taxi to the new W212 E250 CDi taxi hah hah. My current Taxi is belching black smoke :(

1) markcwq

2) Odessus

3) Berrie

4) mem0ry27

5) kclee99

6) Lcohol

7) kkkhoo

8) synthesis77 (& Dad)

9) cmsoh

Hi all, I've also recieved my confirmation for the 17th. Look forward to seeing all of you there ... but since I've not been able to make it to any of the GTG, will be a bit blur as to who's who.

Hi all, I've also recieved my confirmation for the 17th. Look forward to seeing all of you there ... but since I've not been able to make it to any of the GTG, will be a bit blur as to who's who.

No problem... Just join in, and join our GTG more in future. ;)