• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience 2012

For those who've signed up, you should receive a call from C&C confirming your attendance. Just received my call.

Sorry bro, different league........Munich :money: won't invite poor man like me......Must ask Alex..... :hot:

Try 328 already can't stop thinking about the car already, u ask me to try the M series..... :lolu:

2 nights at Shang KL normal room already about $400-500. Very good value. U going?

Just back from Bali! First thing check my letter box and yes, received the invitation... Have not read it thoroughtly yet cos leaving to KL again tomorrow morning 8am... Haiz..

If you're interested, better register fast. Heard from my SE that the response is very good.

Those who've registered for the Driving Experience on the 17th, do list your names down:

1) markcwq

2) Odessus

3) Berrie

4) mem0ry27

5)

6)

7)

8)

Those who've registered for the Driving Experience on the 17th, do list your names down:

1) markcwq

2) Odessus

3) Berrie

4) mem0ry27

5) kclee99

6)

7)

8)

I'll be there on 17th Aug session, already added my name on the list below.

1) markcwq

2) Odessus

3) Berrie

4) mem0ry27

5) kclee99

6) Lcohol

7) kkkhoo

8)