• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Those who've registered for the Driving Experience on the 17th, do list your names down:

1) markcwq

2) Odessus

3) Berrie

4) mem0ry27

5) kclee99

6) Lcohol

7) kkkhoo

8) synthesis77 (& Dad)

9) cmsoh

10) Merc-y

Eh dont forget me....... ! Last year I saw a CLS, wonder if there is going to be one for me to trash!!!! :)

Merc may not be the world best car maker but this event is without a doubt my best driving experience till date.

Today we torture, whack and punish the new SL class to B,C,E,SLK, CLS and ML class without worring abt the car engine, brakes, suspension, tyres etc.. just floor and floor and floor the pedal!

• Like 1

Merc may not be the world best car maker but this event is without a doubt my best driving experience till date.

Today we torture, whack and punish the new SL class to B,C,E,S,SLK, CLS and ML class without worring abt the car engine, brakes, suspension, tyres etc.. just floor and floor and floor the pedal!

Even if one day I will be able to afford the new SL, I will not be able achieved today pure pleasure of flooring the pedal and just letting the car drift in a controlled and safe environment. Given Singapore restricted road conditions, this remakable experience will not be possible without such event.

Advice to those going soon, bring your cap, your zoom camera, pray for good weather and have some red bull in the morning. Its gonna be a darn tiring but darn fun day.

Lcohol say one :)

• Like 3

It's great putting faces to the nicks and sexy avatars! Nice meeting all of u!

All in one day, I get to zip ard in all sorts of merc models. HAHA! Got cute coaches, speed speed brake brake and drifting in mb provided cars was simply fabulous! At least been there done that in my lifetime :) For those who wanna get "special" award, u can try hitting more cones...(don't say u frm forum *joking*)

For food wise, you get nice breakfast, lunch and refreshments provided by c&c...

On a sidenote, if u chose a S size for ur tee, better exchange for a bigger size on the spot. Material seems unstretchable type. Mai lugi k...free one also make sure can wear hee

• Like 1