• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Shutterbugs fall in!

yc3333

you guys never hire models to take portfolio? share leh

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Those photos not suitable for the young... Later admin ban me

can an adults-only section be opened?

Only paid subscribers can access the restricted section. Monthly fees apply

the concept sounds hazily familiar....

This was taken on the slopes going up to Mt. Fuji. Sometimes when you see a picture - a song comes to mind .......

5300572436_1284982152_z.jpg

It's sad (so sad)

It's a sad, sad situation

And it's getting more and more absurd.

It's sad (so sad)

Why can't we talk it over?

Oh it seems to me

That sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Vinyl Is Sexy!

Anybody still shooting film? This was from a Nikon FM2n with a standard E 50mm/f1.8 lens.

hahahaha! Cameras not loaded a single roll for >10 years :)

So tempted to shoot a roll or two after such a long break!

Kept a Nikon 50mm AFf1.4D - the last few metal body from Japan.

Looks like U guys shoot pretty well - gotto learn alot from you guys! :)

Wanting to put my money in the OM-D but wait short of funds for my next DLSR!...sigh!!!!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Anybody still shooting film? This was from a Nikon FM2n with a standard E 50mm/f1.8 lens.

5582160426_88f60987b0_z.jpg

I'll see if I can find my old Canon... pluck up the courage to buy a roll of film and fire away.

Something therapeutic about hearing the mechanism clicking away perhaps!

• Like 1

i still have my film cameras in the dry boxes, it's been there for 14 years liao. dun dare open... will see if i am brave enough to open the box this weekend... take some pics and share with you guys! :)

• Like 1

hahahaha! Cameras not loaded a single roll for >10 years :)

So tempted to shoot a roll or two after such a long break!

Kept a Nikon 50mm AFf1.4D - the last few metal body from Japan.

Looks like U guys shoot pretty well - gotto learn alot from you guys! :)

Wanting to put my money in the OM-D but wait short of funds for my next DLSR!...sigh!!!!

Unker - OM-D very nice lah. Don't wait too long - it's ideal for matured people as it helps with poorer eyesight and shaky hands. So light some more - great for travel plus the lovely retro look! If carry OM-D can also afford to carry along a film point n shooter and old backs still can tahan!

Vinyl Is Sexy!

i still have my film cameras in the dry boxes, it's been there for 14 years liao. dun dare open... will see if i am brave enough to open the box this weekend... take some pics and share with you guys! :)

I also discovered that I had a little Oly mju ii point n shoot camera in my dry cab 1 day. Took it out and put in a fresh battery and it powered up! Put in some film and started shooting. Here's one pic from this little amazing camera.

6995530242_f0666fc694_c.jpg

• Like 1

Vinyl Is Sexy!

i am nikon user, but still quite newbie, i bought a D5100 last year to fool around with it!! :P

Good to see more people participate. Do share your photos with us!

Most of the gurus here started playing since the film age. For me I started late and my first camera (after deciding to indulge in this hobby) was the Canon 500D. Did not have the chance to play with film. But I've fiddled with my friend's old Nikon SLR and manual focus lens. Not sure what model it was but what amazes me was that it doesn't run on any batteries, 100% manual.

Good to see more people participate. Do share your photos with us!

Most of the gurus here started playing since the film age. For me I started late and my first camera (after deciding to indulge in this hobby) was the Canon 500D. Did not have the chance to play with film. But I've fiddled with my friend's old Nikon SLR and manual focus lens. Not sure what model it was but what amazes me was that it doesn't run on any batteries, 100% manual.

Could be the FM2/FM2n - batteries are only required for metering and dead batteries just mean applying sunny 16 to shoot. Shutter is fully mechanical with a top speed of 1/4000sec.

Vinyl Is Sexy!

sony-cyber-shot-rx100-3.jpg

sony-cyber-shot-rx100-2.jpg

New compact cam release. Dubbed by Sony as the professionals' compact.

Sony RX-100

RRP US$650

F1.8 lens 28-100mm

20 mgp smaller than APS-C new sensor

1080p 60fps movie mode <-------- i like..

It's TGIF! Let us all be reminded that we are all God's creatures in this world. We should exercise kindness - no pushing of old ladies off buses..... and we should treat weaker creatures such as this feline I saw at Tanjong Pagar beItter.

6156140752_69a78c6d7c_z.jpg

• Like 1

Vinyl Is Sexy!