• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

new b class launch

Hippo

new B 200 special launch price $160,888 for chrome package. $167,888 special sports package. Delivery jul/aug. Coe capped at $64,888. Engine is 1.6 turbo type. should be the same engine for the new e class 2013.

sports package comes with sports suspension, new type gear box, reverse camera n electric memory seat i think.

but no show room car yet.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electric memory seats !!! Even better than C180K.

COE capped at 64888 means any price above that we need to top up.

new B 200 special launch price $160,888 for chrome package. $167,888 special sports package. Delivery jul/aug. Coe capped at $64,888. Engine is 1.6 turbo type. should be the same engine for the new e class 2013.

sports package comes with sports suspension, new type gear box, reverse camera n electric memory seat i think.

but no show room car yet.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Hmmm, drop it a few mm, 18 inch, BBK, a low-key roof spoiler..should look very nice :)

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

• 2 weeks later...

There is a PI bringing in the new B at Ubi. Went to see just now, Mercedes has really improved on the interior quality and overall design for the B-Class.

But this PI is only bringing in the B180 : 1.6NA 122bhp, 7TCT

There's also the B200 1.6T 156bhp 7TCT and and B250 2.0T 211bhp 7TCT, but PI not bringing in these 2 variants

PI selling the b class at?

PI - $172,000.

Also went to C&C. For Chrome model - S$160,888, sports model: - S$170,888

The chrome comes with 16 inch rims, while the sports model comes with 17 inch. Got rear aircon also

Aircon blowers just blowing air only, all c180k has blowers for rear seats only

Aircon type I means has the selection switch for temp control and cold air will come out

Aircon blowers just blowing air only, all c180k has blowers for rear seats only

Aircon type I means has the selection switch for temp control and cold air will come out

wouldnt this be triple zone aircon? if possible then it sounds like an expensive mod

The driver and front driver seats have their own zone aircon control.

For the rear passengers, it is just pure air blowers.

I was thinking of Replacing the air blowers with temp controllable air con