• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

new b class launch

Hippo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As day passes, this new b class is making me mind n heart itchy to swap for it.

Hi, I have booked one 2 weeks ago. Sports edition comes with Bi Xenon Headlamps.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

As day passes, this new b class is making me mind n heart itchy to swap for it.

buy leh. then do FR for us leh

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

HYM how about we buy together?

i very happy with my C180K. I just need to add throttle response and I should be good until 3 years' is up!

In 3 years time, will u still at bright side or u jump ship to dark side?

Keke.

i very happy with my C180K. I just need to add throttle response and I should be good until 3 years' is up!

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

In 3 years time, will u still at bright side or u jump ship to dark side?

Keke.

that, my friend, would be a $200k question. hopefully the new C would look really chio like the FL W204 now.

I spoke to one of the SE at C&C, he did mention the new B200 comes standard fitted quite fully loaded, Xenons, DRLs, etc. The price does seem pretty good in today's COE prices.

But I did hear from a workshop friend of mine that B Class, due to the design and placement of the engine, more certain part replacements, engine has to be dropped in order to access the areas for parts replacement. Anyone owns a current model B Class and can share some light on this? Labour will be pretty expensive if engine has to be dropped whenever some parts need replacement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I spoke to one of the SE at C&C, he did mention the new B200 comes standard fitted quite fully loaded, Xenons, DRLs, etc. The price does seem pretty good in today's COE prices.

But I did hear from a workshop friend of mine that B Class, due to the design and placement of the engine, more certain part replacements, engine has to be dropped in order to access the areas for parts replacement. Anyone owns a current model B Class and can share some light on this? Labour will be pretty expensive if engine has to be dropped whenever some parts need replacement.

I driving a B170 the engine compartment is not so compact compare to C200. Lots of space and room to work around.