• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS: Euromodz BBK Brake Set (SOLD)

MarkCWQ

Updated 28 May 2013 - SOLD!

Dear all, I'm letting go of my BBK (front only) as I've decided to upgrade to a bigger set.

Brand: Euromodz
Calliper: 6 Pot Small
Calliper Colour: Silver
Rotor Size: 304mm
Rotors Type: Drilled & Slotted Two Piece
Installation Date: 10 Oct 2012 (12 months warranty)
Asking Price: SOLD

For more info on the BBK:
http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/10700-euromodz-6pot-brake-set-installation/
http://www.euromodz.com/
As far as I know this BBK works with W204 and W212, and it'll fit stock 17" rims. The brakes have been properly run in, no squeaking sound and brakes better than stock. Euromodz will do the installation for slightly below $200. There is also a 12 months warranty period from the date of my installation. This BBK is for the front wheels only and will not fit the rears. A few other Merc owners in SGMerc, both on the W204 and W212 platform are also on Euromodz brakes. BBK has been removed from my car and is currently stored at Euromodz, interested buyers can view it at the work shop.

Thanks

post-105-0-32144100-1354707497_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-84166600-1354707500_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-11372800-1354707569_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-79970700-1354707544_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-89300200-1354707518_thumb.jpg

Some reviews:
http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/10700-euromodz-6pot-brake-set-installation/page-6?hl=euromodz
http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/8751-show-us-your-bbk-rims/page-10
http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/8751-show-us-your-bbk-rims/page-11

Got plans to change car within the next year or so. My current car is pretty much perfect as it is except looks wise the BBK just looks too small for the 19" rims. Testing water now, if I can't get a buyer by around CNY period I'd probably not change BBK anymore.

Got plans to change car within the next year or so. My current car is pretty much perfect as it is except looks wise the BBK just looks too small for the 19" rims. Testing water now, if I can't get a buyer by around CNY period I'd probably not change BBK anymore.

You another chershen!

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

If still cannot find buyer... just change car lah.... C63 AMG BS....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

If still cannot find buyer... just change car lah.... C63 AMG BS....

That car too fierce already. Now still planning, gotta see which direction COE goes. Change car I also gotta sell! Not trading in my car with the BBK.

Yes... you buy vent... I buy door... we share share build it like Lego... mark will buy engine... you use 2 day.. . I use 1 day... mark gets 4 days a week

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Yes... you buy vent... I buy door... we share share build it like Lego... mark will buy engine... you use 2 day.. . I use 1 day... mark gets 4 days a week

Can put diesel engine, save petrol cost.

Can I install another set? Upz for you!

Haha! I'm still waiting for a chance to see your fierce setup!

• 3 weeks later...
I heard from Annis that the BBK will only fit Merc.
U r rite.

Thou our pcd and cb fits the audis, the brackets are made just for w204

Installation will be in the range of $180 inclusive of brake fluid.

At this price I think it's a steal.

Perfect for those on stock 17".

• 3 months later...

Price lowered, $XXXX without installation. Will be removing from my vehicle beginning of May!

• Like 1