• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Show us your BBK + Rims!

HYM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just upgraded my stock rims & run flat tyres to ADVANTI RACING DST & YOKOHAMA ADVAN SPORT® V105 (255/40/19)

Raymond (Ray- S sport RIM) was very helpful as he went through with me what type of rims & tyres that were suitable for my needs and budget. He has many photo albums taken from previous buyers so go through them slowly and chances are you are able to find something that catches your eye.

Below are some pics taken :-)

http://www.sgmerc.com/gallery/album/222-gla-new-shoes/

gallery_6950_222_1062441.jpg

gallery_6950_222_838779.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

nice rims..! can share damage?

These are forged rims made in Japan. It's about $1k per rim.

May I ask if these AGM BBK are 4 or 6 pot ? Thx u

These are 4 pots AMG BBK found in all 45 models. I believe you can buy them them from Benzline....if you are driving a A/CLA/GLA model.

• 1 month later...

Just had it installed by Monster Tune. One of the biggest caliber around.. AP Radical with 390mm on 20inch wheels.. Wasn't sure about 390mm but Monster Tune assured me it will be nice. Glad that I took their advise.. Will be doing the back wheels soon..

post-4641-0-76328200-1470789598_thumb.jpeg

post-4641-0-18384300-1470789610_thumb.jpeg

post-4641-0-75111000-1470789620_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2