• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Anybody attending New Merc ML Launch Event? (11/05/2012)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fish, prawns also good

Hallo Bro,

Big tiger prawns cost more than ikan selar or ikan kuning leh! :)

I drive ML W164, KNN my CMI SE also never send me invite even thought I bought 2 rides from him in 1 year. I might even tempted to trade in my 9 mths old ride for the new one but definitely not this SE.

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

I was wondering why Mr Seah didn't participate in this thread! No bian, sir, a lot of the SEs eat very full already. I had one colleague keen to buy a c180k. Messaged my SE no reply. Asked my colleague to look for own SE. Really CMI

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Hallo Bro,

Big tiger prawns cost more than ikan selar or ikan kuning leh! :)

I drive ML W164, KNN my CMI SE also never send me invite even thought I bought 2 rides from him in 1 year. I might even tempted to trade in my 9 mths old ride for the new one but definitely not this SE.

Here is another reason why i changed SE lolz i brought 2 rides from him within 2 years leh. So sad!!

Here is another reason why i changed SE lolz i brought 2 rides from him within 2 years leh. So sad!!

KNS! U introduced to this CMI SE, U tua me & runaway! Terima Kasih plenty plenty hor! :P

Cheers

Mr Seah, recommend me your SE and tell her to eat my car at my same buying price. Haha.

Bro BlackMerc introduced me to his HIM SE & he ran away to a lady SE!

To chiak your car, U have to fren the Republic guy.

Forgot his name but he usually station at MBC

Cheers

KNS! U introduced to this CMI SE, U tua me & runaway! Terima Kasih plenty plenty hor! :P

Lolz who dare to tua u will never see another sunrise!! Cantonese there is a saying "u can never force a cow to drink water" hahahaha

Seriously i thought u will be invited for the launch. Really CMI SE, got eye dont know who is Tazan.

Mr kepiting, r u going to the event? I just receive the invitation.

Bro BlackMerc introduced me to his HIM SE & he ran away to a lady SE!

To chiak your car, U have to fren the Republic guy.

Forgot his name but he usually station at MBC

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.