• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Rim fitment issues

implosion

PCD is spot on and rim width seems fine but the ET35 offset should make the wheel stick out slightly from the fender.

Just to give you an indication of what to expect, a staggered setup for the W204, the front is 17x7.5 ET47 (225/45) and rear is 17x8.5 ET58 (245/45).

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, to ride on this thread.

Any bros current using rims with offset of 42 on FL W 204?. I am looking around for 18" rim upgrade but not quite sure if offset of 42 will to be too far out and rubbing the fenders. I undstand the stock 17" rim has a offset of 47 and I did a online calculation show that 18" et42 will extend additional 11mm out. I am still waiting for delivery of my ride so cannot measure it and compare physically.

Gurus here can advise?

Thanks in advance!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

• 3 months later...

PCD is spot on and rim width seems fine but the ET35 offset should make the wheel stick out slightly from the fender.

Just to give you an indication of what to expect, a staggered setup for the W204, the front is 17x7.5 ET47 (225/45) and rear is 17x8.5 ET58 (245/45).

I think if front is 225/45....rear should be 245/40.....not 45.

I'm on stock suspension with 18x8 ET35, flush swee swee all round. Full load on (5 adults) and no rubbing issue. But don't go for 18x8.5, will rub rub....can check out my avatar for the rim... :D

Not true bro..

For rear wheel, 8j ET 35 vs 8.5j ET40 vs 9.5j ET47 all flush swee swee no rubba rubba

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Will 18x8 PCD 5x112 et44 non staggered able to fit W204?

Should not be a problem!!!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Will it be able to fit W211 too?

Might not clear the brake calipers!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)