• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Honda

Guest angela

Guest fruitcakepablohoney
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Protoss

For 10kg less, 15hp more, nice seats, Mugen tacho, more vents here and there, triangular styling cues in the bumper courtesy of Euro Civic for a hefty premium.. mmm... :la:

Save the $50k.. go reduce your body weight (if you are heavy).. throw in $2k to get a E-Manage Ultimate + tune to squeeze in another 20-30hp.. then on par liao! ;)

Err... Piggybacks can squeeze another 20 to 30hp....on a NA car..... Humm.... Think hard leh.... :afro:

Protoss ]

For 10kg less, 15hp more, nice seats, Mugen tacho, more vents here and there, triangular styling cues in the bumper courtesy of Euro Civic for a hefty premium.. mmm... :la:

Save the $50k.. go reduce your body weight (if you are heavy).. throw in $2k to get a E-Manage Ultimate + tune to squeeze in another 20-30hp.. then on par liao! wrote:

Err... Piggybacks can squeeze another 20 to 30hp....on a NA car..... Humm.... Think hard leh.... :afro:

10% more horses on a VTEC Engine is possible... My previous old civic managed to squeeze out another 11% using the old blue emanage...

Guest Protoss

Rysk ]

Save the $50k.. go reduce your body weight (if you are heavy).. throw in $2k to get a E-Manage Ultimate + tune to squeeze in another 20-30hp.. then on par liao! wrote:

10% more horses on a VTEC Engine is possible... My previous old civic managed to squeeze out another 11% using the old blue emanage...

I guess you are a tuner or someone working in the automobile industry to pass such a statement. Of course, to increase 10% hp on a Vtec engine is possible, is a matter of how....

Any diff between the Blue Emanage that was used on your old civc and the $2000 Emanage Ultimate that you mention?

The qns now is how to get 20 to 30 hp with just a Emanage Ultimate on a FD2R?

PLS kindly advice me, with yr VTEC modification experience, so that youngsters like me, just need to spent $2k on a piggyback and can squeeze out 20 to 30 hp on a FD2R.

Protoss ]

I guess you are a tuner or someone working in the automobile industry to pass such a statement. Of course, to increase 10% hp on a Vtec engine is possible, is a matter of how....

Any diff between the Blue Emanage that was used on your old civc and the $2000 Emanage Ultimate that you mention?

PLS kindly advice me, with yr VTEC modification experience, so that youngsters like me, just need to spent $2k on a piggyback and can squeeze out 20 to 30 hp on a FD2R.

How? then you got to ask the expert.

By the way, I'm not a tuner. And in fact, I know nothing about tuning.. I also depend on a tuner to tune my car.

If I could remember, the blue manage is running on 16-bit & the ultimate is on 32-bit.. thats all I know..

Last time before Emanage Ultimate came into the market, my previous old civic achieve 13hp on a 125hp civic.

Just last year I was at this workshop.. saw a FD2R on tuning.. the tuner who previously tuner my civic.. managed to squeeze out additional 25hp out of it using Emanged Ultimate.

Guest Protoss

By the way, I'm not a tuner. And in fact, I know nothing about tuning.. I also depend on a tuner to tune my car.

If I could remember, the blue manage is running on 16-bit & the ultimate is on 32-bit.. thats all I know..

Last time before Emanage Ultimate came into the market, my previous old civic achieve 13hp on a 125hp civic.

Just last year I was at this workshop.. saw a FD2R on tuning.. the tuner who previously tuner my civic.. managed to squeeze out additional 25hp out of it using Emanged Ultimate.

FYI, from 16bit to 32bit emanage isn't going to improve the tuning of the car.

So basically, you only hearsay and saw only at the workshop.

Dont mind to provide the tuner workshop?

Coz i am very interested to find out more, coz with just a Emanage Ultimate with tuning that cost a total of $2k, i can get 20 to 30hp on my FD2R.

Than i can save on IHE, Cams, Pulley, TB & standalone ECU/Reflash, which can also churn out 30 to 40hp on the FD2R.

Think many of my friends and myself will be interested to get lor.

Protoss ]

Rysk ]

For 10kg less, 15hp more, nice seats, Mugen tacho, more vents here and there, triangular styling cues in the bumper courtesy of Euro Civic for a hefty premium.. mmm...  :la:

Save the $50k.. go reduce your body weight (if you are heavy).. throw in $2k to get a E-Manage Ultimate + tune to squeeze in another 20-30hp.. then on par liao!  wrote:

Err...  Piggybacks can squeeze another 20 to 30hp....on a NA car.....  Humm....  Think hard leh....  :afro:

I guess you are a tuner or someone working in the automobile industry to pass such a statement.  Of course, to increase 10% hp on a Vtec engine is possible, is a matter of how....

By the way, I' wrote:

FYI, from 16bit to 32bit emanage isn't going to improve the tuning of the car.

So basically, you only hearsay and saw only at the workshop.

Dont mind to provide the tuner workshop?

Coz i am very interested to find out more, coz with just a Emanage Ultimate with tuning that cost a total of $2k, i can get 20 to 30hp on my FD2R.

Than i can save on IHE, Cams, Pulley, TB & standalone ECU/Reflash, which can also churn out 30 to 40hp on the FD2R.

Think many of my friends and myself will be interested to get lor.

Altronic (if I spell it correctly.. is opposite BMS)

#02  Autopoint (AMK)

They do dyno as well.

But even with those hardware & software you mentioned.. I already find it not too worth.. just to churn out 30-40hp (on flywheel)..

Guest Protoss

#02 Autopoint (AMK)

They do dyno as well.

But even with those hardware & software you mentioned.. I already find it not too worth.. just to churn out 30-40hp (on flywheel)..

Oh... Than a phone call will solve all my qns.

Precisely! If just a $2k emanage ultimate with tune can squeeze out 20 to 30hp on a FD2R, than there is no reason to spent so much on other items.

A forum is for us to share accurate information, exchange views and knowledge, TCSS and etc.

Anyway, its nice to exchange our views on the piggyback.

Cheers. :)

You think it's sticker ah?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :snglfk:

when i first looked at it, i thought the whole car was CF...

but upon closer inspection... the bodykit, spoiler, doors, boot lit and front fenders look like CF, only the unremovable parts of the car are black... so its likely to be real, considering the tuners are mugen...

Protoss ]

Rysk ]

Protoss ]

By the way, I' wrote:

FYI, from 16bit to 32bit emanage isn' wrote:

#02 Autopoint (AMK)

They do dyno as well.

Oh... Than a phone call will solve all my qns.

Precisely! If just a $2k emanage ultimate with tune can squeeze out 20 to 30hp on a FD2R, than there is no reason to spent so much on other items.

A forum is for us to share accurate information, exchange views and knowledge, TCSS and etc.

Anyway, its nice to exchange our views on the piggyback.

Cheers. :)

Yeah, my too.. we are here to share.. maybe I'm wrong.. pls enlighten me cos my knowledge so so only. ;)

I like Honda too.. esp the FD2R too! But the price of the Honda tends to be more expensive when comparing to other Japanese make like Toyota / Nissan.

Guest Protoss

Yeah, my too.. we are here to share.. maybe I'm wrong.. pls enlighten me cos my knowledge so so only. ;)

I like Honda too.. esp the FD2R too! But the price of the Honda tends to be more expensive when comparing to other Japanese make like Toyota / Nissan.

The FD2R is a very fun car to drive, i tend to pick the car key of the FD2R when i am going out.

FD2R can only be purchase from PIs, maybe you can get a gd deal and if on budget, go for a OPC FD2R as yr 2nd car.

If you are talking abt bread and butter cars, than Honda tends to be on the higher side.

For the price, performance and whole package of the FD2R, its very reasonable IMHO.

Do consider abt it and be part of the FD2R car owners.

Protoss ]

Yeah, my too.. we are here to share.. maybe I' wrote:

The FD2R is a very fun car to drive, i tend to pick the car key of the FD2R when i am going out.

FD2R can only be purchase from PIs, maybe you can get a gd deal and if on budget, go for a OPC FD2R as yr 2nd car.

If you are talking abt bread and butter cars, than Honda tends to be on the higher side.

For the price, performance and whole package of the FD2R, its very reasonable IMHO.

Do consider abt it and be part of the FD2R car owners.

allo... u 2 blokes can do me a favour ? Dun quote the whole thread leh... my 33.6kbps dial up cant make it lah.... :ninja: ::) :tazzie:

nice kit... but wonder... izzit really all carbon fiber...

You think it's sticker ah?

Just really wondering.. is it really really pure carbon fibre or it is carbon glass fibre. AFAIK, all the CF bonnet on the market are actually the latter but then I may be wrong.

If really pure CF, the price of these stuff would be astronomical....