• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Honda

Guest angela

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

heehee... i'm here to talk about my other ride besides my Merc.

My new ride is a Honda Civic Type R or FD2R.

Here's some pix! Anyone here drives this or other Honda please share here!

DSC03276.jpg

DSC03278.jpg

DSC03274.jpg

Guest Protoss

bro, still got plastic cover the seat sia.

Haha... that day just go there to look at it cos it was at the high fi shop!

Bro,

Nice car and a very good car. :)

The K20A in the FD2R is a beast as compared to the CL7 Euro R.

Like the vtec indicator in the dashboard and the vtec roar with Gs when it hit orange! :o

Saw your J Racing full titanium exhaust, chio chio! :)

Bro,

Like the vtec indicator in the dashboard and the vtec roar with Gs when it hit orange! :o

Bro, you seems to know about vtec ah, must be x vtec guy. I was addicted to the vtec roar when i sat in my friends soup up S2000 at Sepang. Very addictive.

Guest Protoss

Bro,

Bro, you seems to know about vtec ah, must be x vtec guy. I was addicted to the vtec roar when i sat in my friends soup up S2000 i Sepang. Very addictive.

Bro,

Just been reading alot in front of the PC. F22C, this one even worse, dont know how to descripte man, its just 'jaw dropping' when the vtec pulls towards redline in each gear. VGS is good to have on the track with this 'beast'.

A fully mod Toda K20A still lack the punch of the stock F22C, in my humble opinion. ;)

My K24 demoding soon, street illegal,scary.....Had confirm selling my engine to a fellow accordian, i plan to sell the car and buy another conti fun car with the remaining miserable $... :'( Into handling, i think FD2R are better than CL7R.

My K24 demoding soon, street illegal,scary.....Had confirm selling my engine to a fellow accordian, i plan to sell the car and buy another conti fun car with the remaining miserable $... :'( Into handling, i think FD2R are better than CL7R.

Bro, love to see your car. Show us picture ley...

Jeff Keng ]

My K24 demoding soon, street illegal,scary.....Had confirm selling my engine to a fellow accordian, i plan to sell the car and buy another conti fun car with the remaining miserable $... :' wrote:

Mine is a CM5 not protoss saying a CL7,Seldom drive it,Our bro Sy saw it once, will try take photo before it gone.

CBlack, W209 is still one of my Favorite, but now found another better toys, is a stock E320,and a full convert E55, neg with owner and my finacial controller ;D

Guest Protoss

9339 ]

My K24 demoding soon, street illegal,scary.....Had confirm selling my engine to a fellow accordian, i plan to sell the car and buy another conti fun car with the remaining miserable $... :' wrote:

Mine is a CM5 not protoss saying a CL7,Seldom drive it,Our bro Sy saw it once, will try take photo before it gone.

CBlack, W209 is still one of my Favorite, but now found another better toys, is a stock E320,and a full convert E55, neg with owner and my finacial controller ;D

Huh?

Wat CL7 Euro R?

I didn't say anything, i am innocent ar..... :-[

I want to appeal ar! :(

Guest Protoss

Humm... Let me guess.... Nvm, talk 2morrow at the GTG. ;)

hmmm i where got seen it?? must be SY69 la...

hmmm the E320 is black color??

Guest Protoss

Bro,

Than got excuse to train up more on heel & toe & steering control to catch up mah. ;)

Hahaha, i type like sing song but know nuts abt, u got to teach us newbie how to take corners in our SGMEC sepang trip. ;)

Guest jenvid

Bro,

Than got excuse to train up more on heel & toe & steering control to catch up mah. ;)

Hahaha, i type like sing song but know nuts abt, u got to teach us newbie how to take corners in our SGMEC sepang trip. ;)

need heel & toe meh... not left leg on brake, right leg accelerator ? if not hor... right leg bigger than left leg how....

Guest jenvid

Take Corner? ??? Step on brake, turn steering wheel,turn back steering wheel, release brake, step on fuel paddle than drive again lor ::) Am i right? ;D

Well since talk is cheap & sing song....let me try too

Step on brake hard, release/ease brake, turn steering, aim for apex, passed apex, floor accelerator, ease steering wheel...

Drift different lor... Who wants the learn how to drift video by the Jap Drift king... dunno wat his name...

Heehee... you guys are driving auto cars so very easy. Just practice left foot braking can already.

I'll be on hand to give advise & tips on that day. ;D