• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C Class interior lighting package

Guest blackmercs

Yap footwell is at the pedal area. As for the charges for the trunk & footwell installation is less than $50 depending the type of LED. Meaning I will work to meet yr budget. The trunk area i would suggest using the 12 LED panel ( stock is running low) which will brighten up yr booth area for sure. Both job is less than 20 mins. PM me yr nos if u are interested.

Hi,

Can do up for E-class cabriolet? All interior lights change to LED?

Hi,

Can do up for E-class cabriolet? All interior lights change to LED?

I can give it a shot if u want. PM me yr nos.

Thanks to bro blackmercs for the excellent job he did on my ride during the Easter weekend which now has a much brighter interior and boot!

Thanks bro!! Glad that u like it.

• 2 weeks later...

LED bulbs running low. Do let me know if interested.

Kum sia many many

Thanks klien76, nice meeting you. Here is yr rear 9 SMD LED center flank by 2 Pcs of 5 SMD LED.

badaf6d1.jpg

Sir, would installing the LEDs include having to deal with error messages?

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Sir, would installing the LEDs include having to deal with error messages?

If there are error msg just remove installed bulb & reinstall the stock pce. I know where u are coming from, this is a mercs not bimmer. Mercs system is so intelligent than yr boss as per one of the bru commented. Meaning, is not require to send it back to agent for reset error coding if activated. This job takes less an hour to do it but usually end up 3 hrs plus for discussing future mods & TCSS :).

In short, yr concern is uncalled for, hope this helps :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just completed installing interior lighting for a volvo & audi A4 buddy. I must say that Mercs interior lighting design is much straight forward. Anyone wants a cheap & nice interior mods PM me.

Volvo

2deb6dc3.jpg

292f27a2.jpg

8f1ee8a8.jpg

Audi

41f9bb7c.jpg

Just completed installing interior lighting for a volvo & audi A4 buddy. I must say that Mercs interior lighting design is much straight forward. Anyone wants a cheap & nice interior mods PM me.

Volvo

2deb6dc3.jpg

292f27a2.jpg

8f1ee8a8.jpg

Audi

41f9bb7c.jpg

Thanks bro for the super bright LEDs, and I must say that your skills are really good! Love the lights deep deep! Kam sia many many!

• 2 weeks later...

Today & tml available for installation. PM to arrange for installation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Blackmercs bro, sent you a PM. Please check when you have the time. :D

Don't worry, BM always has time for his clients.

Hi Blackmercs bro, sent you a PM. Please check when you have the time. :D

Hi

PM reply.

Thanks

Thanks for the prompt response, see you soon!

Hi

Sure thing!! Will try to brighten up the interior as much as possible.

Cheers

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I m getting the T10 bulbs, hence gauging interest for C coupe owners whom wants to do the interior lighting. The package for the interior are :-1) 2 x front light2) 2 x vanity light3) 1 x glove compartment4) 2 x door courtesy5) 1 x rear light6) 1 x trunk lightTotal cost with installation by me shld be less than $80. If keen do shout out before i order the T10 LED.

Hi I'm interested.