• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C Class interior lighting package

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

I m getting the T10 bulbs, hence gauging interest for C coupe owners whom wants to do the interior lighting. The package for the interior are :-

1) 2 x front light

2) 2 x vanity light

3) 1 x glove compartment

4) 2 x door courtesy

5) 1 x rear light

6) 1 x trunk light

Total cost with installation by me shld be less than $80. If keen do shout out before i order the T10 LED.

• Like 1

Guest blackmercs
Didnt install a sedan' date=' pricing depends on the nos of bulb. U want to let me try? :)[/quote']

I don't mind... special pricing to be guinea pig?

Ok lah, as long as i can do it. U coming this sunday gtg? Let's me look see look see yr ride. Not too sure require those canbus LED or not coz coupe does not require.

Guest benico
Ok lah' date=' as long as i can do it. U coming this sunday gtg? Let's me look see look see yr ride. Not too sure require those canbus LED or not coz coupe does not require.[/quote']

Hopefully I can make it, work has been crazy... but will contact you to arrange again if I fail to make it.

Guest AngryOldMan
Ok lah' date=' as long as i can do it. U coming this sunday gtg? Let's me look see look see yr ride. Not too sure require those canbus LED or not coz coupe does not require.[/quote']

Hopefully I can make it, work has been crazy... but will contact you to arrange again if I fail to make it.

No worries, if you can't make it, I should be at the sunday gtg, so blackmercs can molest mine. I'm also interested in this mod!

• 2 weeks later...

T10 LED bulb is here. I m free on this Sunday morning. Charges for new C coupe $80 or less. Additional charges for this LED for the boot area. For Sedan charges depends on nos of bulb requirement. PM me if interested.

3fb4ed34.jpg

a9b4319a.jpg

299f64da.jpg

1) 2 x front light

2) 2 x vanity light

3) 1 x glove compartment

4) 2 x door courtesy ???

5) 1 x rear light

6) 1 x trunk light

blackmercs, i wan see your coupe after mod condition before i decide want or not k? because i m lost on your T10 bulbs

Go to my cheapo mods thread & see lah. Those interior lights are using T10 as per pic.

30c60c86.jpg

Today completed a sedan. The differences is the rear with 2 x T10 & festoon. This sat morning doing up a coupe. Anyone wants the Friday morn slot? PM me.

Do take note that will not replace the door LED coz is not as bright as the stock but will pass u the 2 pcs T10 to keep as spare. Additional charges for 12 LED panel for the trunk & footwell installation.

Thanks

Today completed a sedan. The differences is the rear with 2 x T10 & festoon. This sat morning doing up a coupe. Anyone wants the Friday morn slot? PM me.

Do take note that will not replace the door LED coz is not as bright as the stock but will pass u the 2 pcs T10 to keep as spare. Additional charges for 9 LED panel for the trunk & footwell installation.

Thanks

Bro, got pics? I only scared too bright for the interior nia.

Many gam siahs!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Hi Blackmercs,

Thanks for the installation today good job!

Thanks bro!! Enjoy yr white LED!!

Bro, got pics? I only scared too bright for the interior nia.

Many gam siahs!

Hey Jacky chan, u want to mods bor? Ppl afraid not too bright u reverse concern!! Lolz

41e91b2d.jpg

ccfa21c2.jpg

299f64da.jpg

Friday morn u on? Let u molest my ride!!

Another happy customer, thanks Blackmercs

Lolz glad that u like it too.

Sorry bro blackmercs I just saw your reply. Cldnt make it anyway. I have to slow down my mods. Otherwise will kena huut by my prime minister.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Hey Jacky Chan no worries.

LED pictures - 5SMD. Also i do hv 9 & 42 SMD. T10 8SMD with canbus is available too.

bacc4d33.jpg

12 pcs panel LED

76594826.jpg

Bro Blackmercs,

Sorry to ask you this question. Footwell area is the foot pedals area right? If it is, is the installation for both the driver and passenger sides?

Could you let me know the charges for the trunk and footwell installation. Thanks.

Cheers

Genesys

Bro Blackmercs,

Sorry to ask you this question. Footwell area is the foot pedals area right? If it is, is the installation for both the driver and passenger sides?

Could you let me know the charges for the trunk and footwell installation. Thanks.

Cheers

Genesys

Yap footwell is at the pedal area. As for the charges for the trunk & footwell installation is less than $50 depending the type of LED. Meaning I will work to meet yr budget. The trunk area i would suggest using the 12 LED panel ( stock is running low) which will brighten up yr booth area for sure. Both job is less than 20 mins. PM me yr nos if u are interested.

wow 42 , different color... hmmm why mine cannot.... hmmmm

Color is white for all the LED :).