• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

BNIB: Mercedes Benz W204 C-Class AMG Door Pins

Guest dtkw

I bought mine from eBay and installed myself.

Correct, the front is screw in while you have to pull out the rear pins. As long as you are able to pull vertically straight, you won't damage the ball.

I used the unlock button to push the ball into the pins. So far 3 months, it dropped out once, I double "pushed" it with the unlock button, hasn't come out since... for the price we paid for the car... the quality of the door pin is a joke!

..wait, what? the pins have dropped out before?? i dont think Chery QQs have that problem.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

..wait, what? the pins have dropped out before?? i dont think Chery QQs have that problem.

Dropped out once, likely the ball isn't in place, I installed it again, no problem since...

Bru the front & rear door pin for sedan is it the same? Err what ball u are talking about? Any pics? The ebay link door pin do they provide the black insulation for the chrome pins to slot it in? So i wonder how u installed these door pins from ebay.

Bru the front & rear door pin for sedan is it the same? Err what ball u are talking about? Any pics? The ebay link door pin do they provide the black insulation for the chrome pins to slot it in? So i wonder how u installed these door pins from ebay.

Not the same, front is screw in, rear has to be "push in" its held by a "ball" shaped like the bulb of a flower if u know what I mean.

Not the same, front is screw in, rear has to be "push in" its held by a "ball" shaped like the bulb of a flower if u know what I mean.

I see so the rear pce set is by pulling out & not twisting. Does the ebay set comes with a black insulator too?

588ae244.jpg

Hi Bro Benico, now the million dollar question is...... can this pin fit for 4 doors on a sedan? Or the pins are different for the front and rear door?

Thanks!! So they front set is longer than the rear? Also this set does not comes with the black insulator?? Btw when u want to do the interior lighting? I want to learn how to do the door pins mod from you.

Jon bro, come to my modding land lah let's me operate yr car lolz

Thanks!! So they front set is longer than the rear? Also this set does not comes with the black insulator?? Btw when u want to do the interior lighting? I want to learn how to do the door pins mod from you.

Yes, this is the correct set of our car as the rear is more compact, which is why its a "push-in" rather than a "screw in".

You will need a piler and a thick cloth if you do not want to damage the original pins, but u will probably throw them away after you take them out, the quaity of plastic on kid's toy is probably better...

Yes, this is the correct set of our car as the rear is more compact, which is why its a "push-in" rather than a "screw in".

You will need a piler and a thick cloth if you do not want to damage the original pins, but u will probably throw them away after you take them out, the quaity of plastic on kid's toy is probably better...

So the one that bro blacky has can only fit the coupe door and not the same configuration to the rear door....

Can confirm that?

Ok noted!! Thanks for the advise.

Good price, too bad I got mine already, See & See selling 80+GST+Labour :PNot easy to install though...

C&C selling $80 include GST and Labour. Can anyone confirm? want to do a group install at C&C???

Wishbone, front and rear? In any case, yes, I would want in on this lobang.

From Bro Benico post #3. maybe he can confirm???

Yes, confirm, front and rear, listed at 80 at C&C Pandan, not sure if it includes installation... if charged by time then it will be expensive installation... Any bros care to find out and organise a GB ... sorry am in Bangkok now... can't do much...

Surprise this question came from you! Usually you are the one who advise us.

Hehehe in case any newbies ask this question.

Will void warranty?

i think it will affect the way the doors open. then become safety issue. then ham bin.