• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

BNIB: Mercedes Benz W204 C-Class AMG Door Pins

Guest dtkw

If sold and installed by see and see how to void warranty???

If door pin stuck, C&C will blame it on your aftermarket rims/grille/tyres/family sticker. then ham bin.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

If door pin stuck, C&C will blame it on your aftermarket rims/grille/tyres/family sticker. then ham bin.

hahahaa if u want swee... dun bother about warranty... if you want to be bothered about warranty stay stock!

i think it will affect the way the doors open. then become safety issue. then ham bin.

Like while driving the didnt lock in good flung open & another car on the side will smash onto yr door? Or the pin shoot out like a bullet will injure or kill someone? Hmm better stay stock.

• Like 1