• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mar/Apr 2012 batch fall in here....

Guest Wishbone

This I like, but change choose which SE or not, I don't want my SE, he is a guy.

I don't think you will get great success looking for a chio SE. Not seen one in MBC yet. Heh. Maybe I wasn't looking at the right places.

Bro wishbone and Tengilz really can pei foo the two of you. Everyone else got their rides :(

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Bro wishbone and Tengilz really can pei foo the two of you. Everyone else got their rides :(

My parents always teach me good things must wait. Never say must wait long long... Guess they did not complete the sentence. From now on, I will tell my kids, "Want me to buy good things, wait long long".

One more about good things.....

Good thing No Cheap, Cheap thing No Good.

Can someone post a picture of the rear electric blind? Is this locally fitted? Or original MB part?

I finally collected mine ride today! :D

The surprise is really no surprise. Just some new features in the Comand Online.

Nevertheless, kudos to my SE for getting the car really for me. He also throw in an extra stuff which I asked him 1 week after I pen the deal. :)

I'm enjoying my ride!

The surprise is really no surprise. Just some new features in the Comand Online.

Nevertheless, kudos to my SE for getting the car really for me. He also throw in an extra stuff which I asked him 1 week after I pen the deal. :)

I'm enjoying my ride!

Congrats...enjoy your ride. I will only get to see my next week. Got new features for the command online meh? care to elaborate a little more??

Just 1week, there is a small chip in at my front bumper... Dont know if is the stone...

Don't worry. The faster this chip comes the faster you will get over it. Most important is to have fun with the ride. ;) My ride already has all sorts of bumps and bruises. Got a nice ding from a moron who used his entire might to open this door.

Don't worry. The faster this chip comes the faster you will get over it. Most important is to have fun with the ride. ;) My ride already has all sorts of bumps and bruises. Got a nice ding from a moron who used his entire might to open this door.

And it also means that you are changing ur ride soon ;)

I'm enjoying my ride!

Bro, what is the new feature on Comand Online? Can share?

Buddy, i got a dent below C pillar in first month, damn sad. Went to PDR, that spot does not has access from the back, so he used a sucker with hot glue, to pull from the surface, repeated a few time until it bulged out. then gently knock it flat. he said 90%, but I said 100%, damn happy... hahaha.

Give it a try, refer http://www.pdr.com.sg/Contact-Us/

The best part is, no need appointment,just walk-in, and fast job. :D

Hi guys, I am collecting my ride tomorrow too. It has been a long wait since Feb. Lost all my excitement liao .... dur....

Anyone heard or deal with sgcarcurtain before? I had just sms him for a quote on my model. He said he need to take measurement but a quote for $100/pair.

Just wonder anyone like to order together so to get some discount.

** I am not advertising for him, just want to buy in bulk for discount **

Bro Hayato, the new feature is a new weather update in the Comand Online. Need to set by connecting to Internet, but I'm too lazy to do so.

Bro Wishbone, Congrats on ur collection tomolo. The day before I collect my ride, I sleep well. Cos wait too long till no excitement liao. But yesterday nite, I cannot sleep. Cos keep thinking of the mods I'm doing today. Wake up at 5am today. :)