• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mar/Apr 2012 batch fall in here....

Guest Wishbone

Hi

I intend to get a c180k but went down to c&c and was offered only 12k discount + 4k over trade + 2k service credit. Tis is base on 2.68% interest package. If 1.88% package only 4k discount + 2k service credit. And some freebies like gps, solar film, floor mat . Any freebies I left out that normally se will give? Btw I haven't order just wan to hear from u guys if my se gave me a reasonable package.

Btw did I get a gd package discount or can get more discount? Is it worth getting 2.68% package?

Thanks...

Hi

I intend to get a c180k but went down to c&c and was offered only 12k discount + 4k over trade + 2k service credit. Tis is base on 2.68% interest package. If 1.88% package only 4k discount + 2k service credit. And some freebies like gps, solar film, floor mat . Any freebies I left out that normally se will give? Btw I haven't order just wan to hear from u guys if my se gave me a reasonable package.

Btw did I get a gd package discount or can get more discount? Is it worth getting 2.68% package?

Thanks...

If you don't get the 2.68% package, will you still have the overtrade?

To illustrate to you the effective interest rates between the 1.88% flat and 2.68% flat packages:

Year 1.88% flat 1 4.09% 2 3.88% 3 3.81% 4 3.76% 5 3.72% 6 3.69% 7 3.66% 8 3.63% 9 3.61% 10 3.59%

Year 2.68% flat 1 5.81% 2 5.51% 3 5.39% 4 5.31% 5 5.24% 6 5.19% 7 5.14% 8 5.09% 9 5.05% 10 5.01%

Hi

Thanks...

How much % loan & year do u intend to take? Need to calculate that...

If one pay cash and 0 loan, doubt u can get much freebies frankly, cos they earn from your loan as well...they would love someone who takes 90% loan at 10 years vs someone who just pay full cash frankly...

Hi

Thanks...

so the 12k discount is inculding the cash rebate u got from getting high interest rate?

Wow. You must have added a lot of extra optional items to the standard ride...

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Congrats and enjoy ur ride!

The first 2 days when I got my ride, I also drive very slowly. :P Now zooming around and enjoying every part of my ride. Just nit use to the power as my previous ride was a 2.4l. A significant downgrade to a 1.6l. :D