• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mar/Apr 2012 batch fall in here....

Guest Wishbone

You can contact the delivery dept to check with them. I tell them that ur SE unable to give u the status.

While i was at cnc this morning, saw a lorry with new cars outside cnc.

I called C&C earlier. In fact the person answering my call told me there is no Delivery Dept. The best person to check with is the SE. But my SE nvr reply at all.

Bro Tengilz,

Could it be your SE got stir-fried cuttlefish? There are 5 new SEs joining C&C next month, so to make way for the new, some of the non-performers could have been asked to go. Better go down and check? (and if your SE still there, f him upside down for shit service)

Bro the f word not so direct ya!!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

He jst returned my call aft the service centre ppl called him. He is stil there and i doubt he will ever leave cos he's been there for 20 years. I heard he is one of the TOP SE.

salt and pepper hair, specs, moustache, about 1.65m?

Heng, I thought you kena same SE as me.

I called C&C earlier. In fact the person answering my call told me there is no Delivery Dept. The best person to check with is the SE. But my SE nvr reply at all.

Theres sure a dept incharge of new cars arrival.

Or u can ask them to refer u to the mAnager

He jst returned my call aft the service centre ppl called him. He is stil there and i doubt he will ever leave cos he's been there for 20 years. I heard he is one of the TOP SE.

I belive Delivery Department is their Logistics Department lar. So, what is the answer from your SE on the delivery???? Hope he said the car is already here and u can get it next week.

He jst got bck to me. Car will arrive only end of apr. Itz in the delay shipment. Pengzzzz

Update....There is a shipment delivery next monday to MBC. Hope our rides r on that shipment.

i dont remember, but is there a clause in the contract about late delivery? You guys like waiting super long liao

Did your SE tell you, your car in that shipment?

MB car track very solid one, SE only get to know your car is here when the car is delivered to MBC and ID updated into the system. If you car is anywhere outside MBC, cannot track, and dunno where and when coming...

Wow wishbone went from being nice to being sarcastic

hi can anyone pm me a good se with regard to the c180k deal? thanks alot.... with the details of the deal they got too thanks, wanting to get one within this week., thanks alot.

A good sales man only exist in the eye of the boss.....

He/she is one who sell you crap and you still say is a good deal... That is a good sales man.

My SE told me my Shipment arriving Spore this weekend. Next week do paperwork. Finally after a long wait. :)

That is great news, my SE never confirm whether mine is on the same shipment as yours leh. But, I guess must be because I ordered in late Jan and you in early Feb and we both upgraded to command about the same time. Do update if you have more info. BTW, your last few post indicated that you still waiting for your COE. have you secured your COE yet???