• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

19" rims for C Coupe, overkill?

Guest Leftfield

Guest Leftfield

No intention to lower with coliovers since my last two cars were on them. Comfort is paramount to me this round. Having said that, shld I lup 19' rims or just stick to 18'? Anyone here on 19' rims on a c coupe yet? :becky:

Guest blackmercs

Leftfield wrote:

No intention to lower with coliovers since my last two cars were on them. Comfort is paramount to me this round. Having said that, shld I lup 19' rims or just stick to 18'? Anyone here on 19' rims on a c coupe yet? :becky:

Look for sour pie.

Guest vincemerz

Leftfield wrote:

20 sure nicer plus lower

Leftfield wrote:

If comfort is paramount, forget about 19". Stick to your 18" lah.

Guest george

The bigger the rims, the nicer the car looks, but if you still use stock brakes with really big rims, it will look damn funny when your rotor is still so small....consider that......

But the good thing would be it would be easier to wash the inner side of the rims if you are still on stock brakes....

Guest hkhamateur

george wrote:

The bigger the rims, the nicer the car looks, but if you still use stock brakes with really big rims, it will look damn funny when your rotor is still so small....consider that......

But the good thing would be it would be easier to wash the inner side of the rims if you are still on stock brakes....

Yeap, agreed w on the abv. :becky:

Guest hkhamateur

arshavin wrote:

switch to bigger rims, means u need to change the brakes too. because the end product , u wan a very swee looking new 2nd wife.

Yeap, agreed on the abv too. Bt more $$$ to be spent! :whistle:

Leftfield wrote:

17ins better, sure more comfort......

cheers

Guest sampan400k

Leftfield wrote:

2724.jpg

I'm thinking of getting these rims. AMG V 16 Spoke. Replicas of course! :becky:

I like this rims too.

But when washing time, i need to wash the 16x4=64 spokes

Faint.

Guest nightfly

sampan400k wrote:

If im not wrong,

those collected be4 Christima was come with 10spoke,

after Christima become half price 5spoke.

just like mine.

What does your 5 spoke look like?

Guest sampan400k

blackmercs wrote:

What about yr front rims pics with chio BBK?

Chio ??? You mean with the MB words caliper?

Aiya, that want not chio leh.

Chio is the AMG 6pot front & 4pot behind.

I have not install the MB caliper

thinking to sell off.

:becky::becky::becky:

Guest blackmercs

sampan400k wrote:

Chio ??? You mean with the MB words caliper?

Aiya, that want not chio leh.

Chio is the AMG 6pot front & 4pot behind.

I have not install the MB caliper

thinking to sell off.

:becky::becky::becky:

Chey!! I thought u change to BBK coz u selling the perforated MB brake caliper set.