• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

April Driveaway Trip to Penang (OLD)

Guest angela

Guest jenvid

and the b road was a very light one, i dun even call it b road at all.

David, share with us what happen. yours under warranty right? so it is PML ex not you ex la.

*sob* missy took the e93 and kiss a pillar in the carpark dead slow big time... sigh....

Bro,

I can feel your pain. :'( Our cars is like our baby. ;)

Hope PML can nurse your E93 back to shape at a reasonable price. :-\

My precious !!!.... it is only 8mths old... sigh.... I need pomelo leaves & holy water...

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

Calling all Nokia Symbian S60 users[Check your phone model at www.s60.com] for the Penang trip...

I got some good news. Apparently the Nokia maps can work with external bluetooth.

So can load up the Nokia maps onto your HP for assist guidance while in Penang.

I have 3 Holux GPSes to pass ard for the trip so those with the compatible Nokia phone pls install nokia maps. GPS on a FCFS basis.

Catch: The nokia map if I am not wrong cant do full navi but at least u have map with you.

So pls go install Nokia maps using this link http://europe.nokia.com/A4509291

It will take quite a while to install & load the maps so start now !:D

You may also want to borrow from fren any bluetooth GPS

my jagura kana 5 time and C350 also kana before. you make a post see who else need "peng peng ann ann" while driving beside jenvid heee......

Must try my car, all my car nos since i sarted to drive 20+ years ago, all never open straight before, lucky i dont bet if not sure cant afford a Merc now heee....

ha so many car going the monk also run away liao lor heeee.......

no problem can be arrange is at NO.65 Duku Rd it a place for hide out , eat snake also destress la.

We'll definitely going to be famous 1 way or another ! Just dont be infamous kekeke

destress ? You sure not mi stress ? ;)

yup the place good for people having alot of stress.

Bro, date please for pray pray

this thing must do between 11-2pm afternoon when the "yang" are the strongest.

sat or sunday you guy chose no problem for me.

satuday also can ieh we can meet there jenvid can do gps there also iel what say you???

i stone 2 bird. no stress for him ma.

Guest jenvid

Bro, date please for pray pray

this thing must do between 11-2pm afternoon when the "yang" are the strongest.

sat or sunday you guy chose no problem for me.

satuday also can ieh we can meet there jenvid can do gps there also iel what say you???

i stone 2 bird. no stress for him ma.

so no mistress lah...now you know why they exist... kekeke..

Guest jenvid

Those with GPS.

Pls mark these POIs

Onn Kee Tengah Chicken Rice - N4 35.631 E101 05.039

Paradise Sandy Beach Hotel - N5 27.997 E100 17.358

Exit out of E2 to Nilai Ultara (exit 214)- N2 50.714 E101 47.245

Exit out of E6 to E1 (exit 601) - N3 05.227 E101 33.048

Exit to E1 Bkt Lanjan (Exit 108) - N3 05.227 E101 33.048

Speed trap on E1 - N3 27.477 E101 32.481

Speed trap on E1 - N4 07.198 E101 18.082

Crosswind on E1 (slow down) - N4 41.289 E100 59.378

Speedtrap area on E2

N2 28.170 E102 06.932

N2 15.996 E102 26.831

N2 15.213 E102 28.768

N2 05.616 E102 51.943

N2 05.307 E102 54.827

N1 50.331 E103 17.177

Crosswind on E2

N2 24.874 E102 13.009

N2 24.174 E102 13.153

N2 20.157 E102 16.511

N2 18.653 E102 18.180

Speedtrap on E3

N1 32.080 E103 36.191

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Calling all Nokia Symbian S60 users[Check your phone model at www.s60.com] for the Penang trip...

I got some good news. Apparently the Nokia maps can work with external bluetooth.

So can load up the Nokia maps onto your HP for assist guidance while in Penang.

I have 3 Holux GPSes to pass ard for the trip so those with the compatible Nokia phone pls install nokia maps. GPS on a FCFS basis.

Catch: The nokia map if I am not wrong cant do full navi but at least u have map with you.

So pls go install Nokia maps using this link http://europe.nokia.com/A4509291

It will take quite a while to install & load the maps so start now !:D

You may also want to borrow from fren any bluetooth GPS

Hi David, thanks again for loading the maps into my N95. So do i need to borrow your Holux GPS, if yes lend me one. Many thanks :D

Guest jenvid

Hi David, thanks again for loading the maps into my N95. So do i need to borrow your Holux GPS, if yes lend me one. Many thanks :D

If your car has no solar film, I suggest you go get the car holder & test it out this weekend after the PP GTG. I will pass u my garmin gps so that you can compare and see for yourself. Read my eval at the Sat GTG post.

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

If your car has no solar film, I suggest you go get the car holder & test it out this weekend after the PP GTG. I will pass u my garmin gps so that you can compare and see for yourself. Read my eval at the Sat GTG post.

Confirmed i don't have solar film & i've the cradle to hold the phone. Thanks dude!

Guest jenvid

err how many here want to go for the real resort spa ? You know those aspian, goodwood park type. PM me I send you brochure via email. 1.6MB PDF

It is abt RM$200, if got enough number, my fren can help to arrange with the company boss for a transport to pick us up.

the spa is Deluxcious Spa Cuisine managed by Eiffel Elysees Esthetiques beauty & Wellness. I think this one will appeal to ladies...

Guest sy69u

bro, this spa in SG or PG?

sy69u, you bringing partner to PG? because you X2.

If is SG, please start a new thread, dun OT le. This is SGMerc Pennag Driveaway Part II, not Malacca SPa Part II. hahahahahahahaha

not confirm yet. lol