• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

April Driveaway Trip to Penang (OLD)

Guest angela

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Just a gentle reminder, those attending our SGMerc dinner held on 19th, please pass your chq to me today at MBM as i'm helping out to collect payment!!

Please write chq to :-A/C Name : Jason Goh / Leon Lim / Chin Yen (Please indicate any of the names if paying by cheque)

DBS Current A/C No. 001-106638-5

$65 per pax

Please remember to write your NICKNAME behind the chq! Thanks

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, you all so old liao.

i still serving, better inform them. heng ah. kekekeke

no wonder got generation gap. hahaha

sy69u, c35 better inform mindef.

just did that ,no worry going for my first in camp next week.

wow, you all so old liao.

i still serving, better inform them. heng ah. kekekeke

no wonder got generation gap. hahaha

sy69u, c35 better inform mindef.

just did that ,no worry going for my first in camp next week.

I had defer it due to my study, so no worry ;D

Leaving "Campus" soon to pick up the T shirt....

See you guys at MBM ......

Holiday loh...... ;)

Guest millionmilebenz

TORA! TORA! TORA!

SGMERC - HAVE A FANTASTIC TRIP!!!

I can visualize the convoy of Merc's streaming towards Penang... what a beautiful sight!

Drive Safe!! ;D

Guest millionmilebenz

Hey Yen, wish you were with us. Also Cblack too!

Yeah, wish I can go too.... :'( Now I feel like one of those sailors on the deck waving off the brave comrades, off to the Strike!!

Guest millionmilebenz

Latest Update as of Noon 11 April

The convoy has arrived in Ipoh and is having lunch now. It's been very smooth-going so far with many members breaking their "personal best record". ;)

(Update from Kelvin)

Guest millionmilebenz

Latest Update as of 18:00 11 April

The convoy arrived at their destination right on schedule at 15:15, which shows that having a well-laid out plan certainly helps. ;D

Not much updates from the guys, I suppose everyone is dead tired after the 10-hour journey. Rest well guys, before commencing the Nocturnal Activities planned for tonight! ;)

Most importantly, everyone has reached the destination Safe and Sound!

Guest millionmilebenz

WAH!!

Got real time update some more ah?!?!

Fantastic!!

Heh heh heh, just keeping anyone interested in the loop on what our brothers "Up North" are up to... ;D

Guest angela

Ok here is another real time update. Uncle and Willy left group early this morning in first place to meet a friend in KL, CKlass went to get a replacement tire, and will leave in 2nd place.

Rest of convoy should have left at 11am to buy the famous Him Hiong.

As of 2.28pm kompressor reported leaving Penang.

4.20pm keltanky reported proximity to tapah exit near KL.

This will probably be the last update before we enter homeland, so from all of us (that went for the trip), hope you all (that didnt come) "enjoyed" the less rowdy forum and lower activities this past 4 days, cuz its gonna sky rocket after we come back. ;)

Wishing all members and participants Godspeed, Satefy, No Summons, and Lotsa jokes during the last 300 or so KM before we hit home.

*Shalom*

~Will~

Report at 4.27pm

Guest Cklasse

I am backed.....after 10 hours of driving (2 hours from Tuas to Simei).

I had gone off earlier than the group to patch a punctured tyre and need to be home early because wife is starting a new job tomorrow. Got a message that there is a problem with Jeff's car on their way back, will wait for them to talk about it here.

This trip has been a good bonding holiday for the members and we had a good time driving (driving fast in Penang road) and eating the hawker food (with some casualties of stomache upset). We will definitely do more of such trip in future.

The committee wants to thank Pat's brother in-law for being the good host to bring us around and arranging for everything. Thank You.

Guest Protoss

Yoz all!

Convoy A going Tuas Checkpoint has reach safely back to homeland. ;)

Awaiting convoy B status (Woodlands checkpoint).... ;D

It was a super super fun trip. :)

Lets give a round of applause to the organizers of this trip! ;)

Videos and Photos pls. :)

what a wonderful trip again, lucky to be able to make it for this trip.

i enjoy the food , B road , convoy round a round Penang, thanks to the committee & the mR nice guy brother lai ming in Penang

can't wait for the next trip lei.