• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

April Driveaway Trip to Penang (OLD)

Guest angela

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Specially to Patrick, Jeff, Daniel, Anthony, Vincent, David, Victor, Desmond, Willy, Uncle, Simon, Yeap, Randy, Protoss and all the ladies that joined u guys in the Penang trip......hope I got every body's name there hehehe.......I have just registered myself in the forum.....

Leming aka penang hero ;D

HELLO HELLO PENANG HERO!!

welcome to our forum!

u must notify us when u come to singapore!!!!

we go geylang KUI LUI LIAN!!!!

nice to see u post!!!

Guest Protoss

Hi guys,

Specially to Patrick, Jeff, Daniel, Anthony, Vincent, David, Victor, Desmond, Willy, Uncle, Simon, Yeap, Randy, Protoss and all the ladies that joined u guys in the Penang trip......hope I got every body's name there hehehe.......I have just registered myself in the forum.....

Hi Leming,

Welcome to the club. :)

Thks for bringing us around in Penang. ;)

Hope to see u soon in Singapore, so that we can play host this time. ;D

Cheers.

Guest jenvid

Hi guys,

Welcome bro !!! Upz u for fantastic tour round & round penang !!!

Must come to SG deh and we show you SG food power !!!! wakakakaka

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Hi Le Ming,

Thank you for taking time to bring us around Penang.

I really enjoy the scenary & the many street food.

Already missing the chendol. ;D

Already karma you!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

ooooooppps..din know that "old" is obsolete in this forum....ROGER that....keh keh keh..... ;D

Bro.. this word very very sensative ah!!! ;D

Guest sy69u

Jeff Keng ]

Also, i would like to thank everyone (including wifey & girlfriend) for staying behind when my car breakdown, even thou i told you guys to carry on,

you guys are the best! So i' wrote:

Hope i didin't miss anyone!

alamak, so sad. u miss me. tot i meant so much to u.... :'(

Guest sy69u

bro penang hero, thanks for ur company & guidance around penang. upz u already. hope u too will cum down sg & WE will show u our b road & good times. will show u sg's best. hahahahahaha

Guest angela

Hi guys,

A million thx for the karma....means alot to me.....no worries on the tour guide in penang....it was my sincere pleasure to have brought u guys around. I thank you for the frienship extended to me and I am the one that treasures friendship.....knowing u guys meant alot to me.

Jeff, U DA MAN!!!!!!! Picture of the century....kah kah kah....Victor damn cute while eating......he's sure "upset" and at the same time happy that he is being introduced to the forum....kah kah kah......ps. will eat chendol on your behalf k Jeff....hehe.....

Only next week, DURIANS from Balik Pulau will be distributed all over Penang......I look forward to go down to SG....will inform you guys the minute i scheduled my trip there....till then, take care and BUKA always!!!!!

Leming ;D

(should get a nick for myself.... ;D)

Guest Protoss

Hi guys,

A million thx for the karma....means alot to me.....no worries on the tour guide in penang....it was my sincere pleasure to have brought u guys around. I thank you for the frienship extended to me and I am the one that treasures friendship.....knowing u guys meant alot to me.

Jeff, U DA MAN!!!!!!! Picture of the century....kah kah kah....Victor damn cute while eating......he's sure "upset" and at the same time happy that he is being introduced to the forum....kah kah kah......ps. will eat chendol on your behalf k Jeff....hehe.....

Only next week, DURIANS from Balik Pulau will be distributed all over Penang......I look forward to go down to SG....will inform you guys the minute i scheduled my trip there....till then, take care and BUKA always!!!!!

Leming ;D

Bro Leming,

Its our pleasure too to have u as our host and guide. ;D

Hope to see u soon. :)

Upz your karma again. ;)

Cheers. :)

Guest sy69u

Hi guys,

Leming ;D

ur nick is Penang Hero mah....