• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

April Driveaway Trip to Penang (OLD)

Guest angela

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Protoss

jenvid ]

You can, You can. Dont be that humble la wrote:

He super pattern lah... one kind ok ! ;D ;D ;D

Ya lor... Say i pattern liao liao lor.... ;D

Lucky your place got swimming pool. Hahaha ;D

Guest jenvid

Protoss ]

jenvid ]

You can, You can. Dont be that humble la wrote:

He super pattern lah... one kind ok ! wrote:

Ya lor... Say i pattern liao liao lor.... ;D

Lucky your place got swimming pool. Hahaha ;D

NN, ai shua lai san in public har ? kekeke... :D :D

Guest sy69u

hey, our bro W210 out of the workshop with more than just change brake rotor, pad & bearing.

I heard coincidently there is a suitable used 230 superchager for his ride, also he add in a pulley up to 263HP after DYNO.

Wow, another Alien become Predator liao. This time eat Porsche like eat loti man.

It is getting more interesting man.

Will find out more this Saturday.

ya say his car yesterday. all 4 was stripped. was told tat he changed all his 'balls'. also replaced his 2 front disc. his front was also opened up. didnt ask why. now i know why. supercharger si bo?

Guest sy69u

All Bro, i think i saw a latest joined member nick which we should all give karma to him in appreciating him for our stay in Penang, watch out for his virgin post. ;)

is it Penang Hero???

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Ok guys, finally i'm back!!! Miss you guys ;D Bloody busy once i step into office yesterday.

An update of what happen after A&W/KFC. Met the Malaysian tow truck guy waiting at the petrol station.

Followed him all the way to Woodlands Causeway at only 90km/hr only :'( & Birdy was sleeping like a puppy!

Once reach causeway, our local tow truck guy took over & towed my car all the way to MBM.Reach home est 3am!

Hi guys, Dave(newbie) here who met you guys at Ayer Keroh while on your way up north, glad to know that the trip was safe & sound. Missed the boat this time, wish to join you guys in the near future .

Cheersss

Guest jenvid

also upz willy & cklasse. hope i didnt forget any1 else.

Upz u bro for the solid solid WT entertainment throughout !!!

BTW hor I got ur solid posed pic at Penang hill... kekeke...

Guest sy69u

Hi guys, Dave(newbie) here who met you guys at Ayer Keroh while on your way up north, glad to know that the trip was safe & sound. Missed the boat this time, wish to join you guys in the near future .

Cheersss

hi dave, u were driving the audi? join us for our meet-up & outings. sure fun....