• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

April Driveaway Trip to Penang (OLD)

Guest angela

Guest sy69u

also upz willy & cklasse. hope i didnt forget any1 else.

Upz u bro for the solid solid WT entertainment throughout !!!

BTW hor I got ur solid posed pic at Penang hill... kekeke...

ty bro. which pix bro? i got so many solid poses. hahahahahaha

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Also, i would like to thank everyone (including wifey & girlfriend) for staying behind when my car breakdown, even thou i told you guys to carry on,

you guys are the best! So i've upz everyone!

Protoss

Keltenky

Cklasse

Dash

C35

C55

Willy

Kompressor

Jenvid

Hope i didin't miss anyone!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

hey, our bro W210 out of the workshop with more than just change brake rotor, pad & bearing.

I heard coincidently there is a suitable used 230 superchager for his ride, also he add in a pulley up to 263HP after DYNO.

Wow, another Alien become Predator liao. This time eat Porsche like eat loti man.

It is getting more interesting man.

Will find out more this Saturday.

Wah lao Pat, how come you know ah? News travel fast man! But seroiusly lah, not true all rumours! ???

Hi guys, Dave(newbie) here who met you guys at Ayer Keroh while on your way up north, glad to know that the trip was safe & sound. Missed the boat this time, wish to join you guys in the near future .

Cheersss

Hi Dave, Warm welcome to you, do make yourself free to join us soon, see you soon cheers....

Hi guys, Dave(newbie) here who met you guys at Ayer Keroh while on your way up north, glad to know that the trip was safe & sound. Missed the boat this time, wish to join you guys in the near future .

Cheersss

Hi dave, nice to know that you had join us. hope to see you soon on the next meetup or even dinner on this sat.

welcome welcome.

Guest Protoss

Cheersss

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the club. Do join us for our GTG.

Cheers.

bro jeff, how was ur mod? wat did u do? share lei, dont sellfish hor....

Nothing too scary lah... kekeke ;D

jeff got a china made lock in front of the bonnet liao la.

Guest angela

Hi guys,

Specially to Patrick, Jeff, Daniel, Anthony, Vincent, David, Victor, Desmond, Willy, Uncle, Simon, Yeap, Randy, Protoss and all the ladies that joined u guys in the Penang trip......hope I got every body's name there hehehe.......I have just registered myself in the forum.....

Leming aka penang hero ;D

Hi guys,

Specially to Patrick, Jeff, Daniel, Anthony, Vincent, David, Victor, Desmond, Willy, Uncle, Simon, Yeap, Randy, Protoss and all the ladies that joined u guys in the Penang trip......hope I got every body's name there hehehe.......I have just registered myself in the forum.....

Warm welcome to you Bro, thank you soooooo much for bringing us around, appreciate it . Upz to you Penang Hero ;)

Guest angela

No problem bro....anytime u feel like dropping into penang again, do not hesitate to give me a call.....

patrick will be happy to give u guys my contact....

it has been wonderful knowing u guys and it was my pleasure taking u guys around.... ;D

Guest angela

No problem bro.....it was my pleasure when u guys were in penang. Great o have met up with u guys....u guys sure are a very cool bunch hehe.......forgot to mention anthony la....another cool bro...hehe

if i missed anyone out, pls forgive me la ya...old man liaw...but young at heart....always

;D

Hi guys,

sob sob, me not mentioned..... :'( :'( :'(