• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Probably e best prawn noodles in singapore

Guest flairco

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Good. I went to Henderson for my prawn mee and it has shifted, at least I can now go to Zion road. Will probably go there tomorrow for my dinner....

Good. I went to Henderson for my prawn mee and it has shifted, at least I can now go to Zion road. Will probably go there tomorrow for my dinner....

Ya, the prawn noodle nice, the other stall that I always patronise is the western food.

Yummy! :P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Last time i ordered a bowl of prawn mee in china i got the stare!! All bcoz of my bad pronunciation!!

Actual - 嗨小姐!! 虾面一碗

My version - 嗨小姐!! 下面有一晚

Last time i ordered a bowl of prawn mee in china i got the stare!! All bcoz of my bad pronunciation!!

Actual - 嗨小姐!! 虾面一碗

My version - 嗨小姐!! 下面有一晚

Freudian slip.

Cheo or not?

RTF?

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Actual - 嗨小姐!! 虾面一碗

My version - 嗨小姐!! 下面有一晚

dun bruff... u actually meant exactly as you said... :x

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Prawn noodle at Jalan Kayu one anyone? Formally from Blanco Court I think. IMO it taste quite good.

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

Where exactly is this prawn noodle in Jalan Kayu...?

http://ieatishootipost.sg/2012/05/blanco-prawn-noodle-house-final-story.html

You can check out this post :)

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

Actual - 嗨小姐!! 虾面一碗

My version - 嗨小姐!! 下面有一晚

Mate, If you in China, shouldnt address anyone as 小姐. It usually means or implying they are prostitutes.