• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

new C-class

Guest angela

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sleephead6

By the way...

Who is the moderator for this forum?

Can I change my nick to "Sleepyhead"? ..as this is what I wanted to use..

As usual being sleepy..I applied to join & type sleephead6 instead and send then realize it is wrong.. :banghead:

=> but carried on as I was seriously deciding on an A4...SORRY ... :iconsalut:

So thought I join in here to do some research...but somehow got drawn to this car :love7:....after reading a lot in this forum.....

Sorry for this request...

By the way...

Who is the moderator for this forum?

There is a few, at the topic on front pages will be able to see

Can I change my nick to "Sleepyhead"? ..as this is what I wanted to use..

You can sent a pm to g8crasher

As usual being sleepy..I applied to join & type sleephead6 instead and send then realize it is wrong.. :banghead:

=> but carried on as I was seriously deciding on an A4...SORRY ... :iconsalut:

So thought I join in here to do some research...but somehow got drawn to this car :love7:....after reading a lot in this forum.....

Sorry for this request...

sleepyhead ]

Hi 9339,

Yes...MBM...and I still owe u lunch for your help...

My plan is to:

Drive for 1000Km..enjoy stock..

the add in sprint booster wrote:

500K[/color] then add in kleeman K-Box..and ????

I saw the pictures of your ride...

I like your twin pipe exhaust..

where did u do it & how much sir?

bro, i think u mean 5k. if 500k, u will probably change car liow... do join us for the gtg...

Saw in the MBM post we need a SGMerc car label for the discount, how do we get the label.

Come for our Monthly GTG, will pass the Decal to you.

Remember to join us for GTG, we have more than Decal to give you....Cheers

No need lah...my car is taxi colour..

I put the taxi sign on top & can easily clock 1.5K km in 1 week...

U can call me for taxi booking to airport.. : )

Congrats on your new ride! Taxi colour is damn nice! Still drooling over mine whenever I park the car :la:

Guest sleephead6

Thanks bro..I think not many white colur C200 around..

As white colour difficult to maintain..did you send for protect/polish once u got the car...

Me collecting mine next week...if yes..Where & how much?

Thanks bro..I think not many white colur C200 around..

As white colour difficult to maintain..did you send for protect/polish once u got the car...

Me collecting mine next week...if yes..Where & how much?

Mine isn't a white C200, it is a white C180 :bootyshake:

Did not send for protect/polish when first got the car. But after 3months you can choose to send for grooming.

I still looking for a place to send for grooming as well, car reaching 3 months already but still looking as beautiful as ever!

Maintaining depends on individual mostly, white just means you got to get rid of bird dropping whenever you see one, and that is why I have water spray and towel in my boots to get rid of it :P

Also need to shampoo the car much more regularly (I try my very best at least once a week).

Another point to note, if your the type that like your white very white and shiny then you might want to send it for grooming sooner.

I have noticed that when I parked beside a very well groomed white beemer, the colour of the C-class wasn't as pure as as the beemer, in fact a little yellowish.

Saw in the MBM post we need a SGMerc car label for the discount, how do we get the label.

Will definately come once I get my hands on my new ride. Hitting a snag, my SE refuse to give in to my demands, aiyo she damn meow... Any good ideas for me. I only asking for 4K overtrade and 4K service credit she also don't give..... Anyone here met any "good" SE. Heard one of the members here is a SE. Anyone got Lobang....

Will definately come once I get my hands on my new ride. Hitting a snag, my SE refuse to give in to my demands, aiyo she damn meow... Any good ideas for me. I only asking for 4K overtrade and 4K service credit she also don't give..... Anyone here met any "good" SE. Heard one of the members here is a SE. Anyone got Lobang....

Like i had said b4, C&C have locking system.....Other SE might not want to interfere la......Try your luck just walk in again to seek another SE quote if you want but i dont think this is nice......