• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

What is your FC

Guest apple088

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xtrocious

Based on my records for the last 6 top-ups, I am getting around 11.6L/100km for my C200 (Oct 2009 delivery)...

My trip computer is showing around 11.3L/100km since I started driving the car (missed data for about 2 or 3 top-ups)...hahah

We do quite a lot of urban driving (60-70%), which usually translates to 12-13L/100km..but during our highway journeys, can easily get 7.7L/100km :)

Guest kepiting1sg

xtrocious wrote:

Based on my records for the last 6 top-ups, I am getting around 11.6L/100km for my C200 (Oct 2009 delivery)...

My trip computer is showing around 11.3L/100km since I started driving the car (missed data for about 2 or 3 top-ups)...hahah

We do quite a lot of urban driving (60-70%), which usually translates to 12-13L/100km..but during our highway journeys, can easily get 7.7L/100km :)

Looks like U guys really enjoying your ride and really stepping on your gas!:becky:.

On my old W203, I avg 8L/100km and can get as low as 6.0L/100km on the highway.

On my previous FL W211, I get avg 9.3 L/100km for the last 3000km.

Currently on my 1.8T SUV with broad 255/50/19 tires I still avg 10.5L/100

I guess it's true if your leg is feather light, U dun really get to enjoy driving when not pushing the ride. :becky:

Guest heavenknows

kepiting1sg wrote:

Looks like U guys really enjoying your ride and really stepping on your gas!:becky:.

On my old W203, I avg 8L/100km and can get as low as 6.0L/100km on the highway.

On my previous FL W211, I get avg 9.3 L/100km for the last 3000km.

Currently on my 1.8T SUV with broad 255/50/19 tires I still avg 10.5L/100

I guess it's true if your leg is feather light, U dun really get to enjoy driving when not pushing the ride. :becky:

Agree, agree! It really depends on your driving patterns and habits.

For me, I get about 9.2L/100km on my C180 with about 60% highway and the occasional jack-rabbit spurt! :becky:

Guest xtrocious

Actually, I am already quite happy with my current FC - only need to pump petrol once in two weeks...

Unlike my previous ride, I only get 6.5km/l on average...65l tank can only get 425km...hahah

Guest Great_Cookie

Luckily my wife managing quite well with her FC...

Trip computer quoting about 9.1L/100km - for a C230 (W204). Averaging about 700kms for a single tank. Using V-Power though.

Great_Cookie wrote:

Luckily my wife managing quite well with her FC...

Trip computer quoting about 9.1L/100km - for a C230 (W204). Averaging about 700kms for a single tank. Using V-Power though.

I was told by my friend working in SHELL as a technician , you pay more for to fill up V-Power and you get xxx Mileage and even though you pay less for a 95 for full tank it would get you slightly lesser mileage than the V-Power abeit at a lower cost... but in order to get to the same xxx mileage by V-Power ...the amount need to pump 95 is actually/almost the same as cost of V-Power....... anyone tested this...... I tried b4 ..and it is quite true and for both the tanks i watch my driving habits and average FC is also almost same for both fuels after end of each tanks...

Guest xtrocious

Rooban wrote:

I get an average of 10.2km per litre. W204 may 08. Full tank can last me approx 6 days.

Wow, you must travel at least 100km per day...

I usually do 40-50km daily and only on weekends do I hit 100km (quite rare even)...

• 2 weeks later...

My 1 full tank have not travel more than 460km when the reserve fuel lighted up, heard some member saying that their C200 a doing like 600km per tank.

I am not a heavy footed on my C200....600km per tank ??? ???

Guest lightning

my W204 - C200 is on 18" and i can do around 310km at half-tank mark but reserve light will come on around 500km+... was advised by fellow bros that by switching to S(port) mode is better fuel efficiency than C(omfort)... do you agree?...:whistle:

9339 wrote:

My 1 full tank have not travel more than 460km when the reserve fuel lighted up, heard some member saying that their C200 a doing like 600km per tank.

My E200 can do 530-560KM... even as i always floor it ..my fuel tank size is 80Litres how about you guys

Guest xtrocious

9339 wrote:

The only time I got above 600km per tank was during the run-in period (self-imposed) where I didn't rev above 3k for the first 1000km...

The subsequent top ups are around 520-560km on 60-62l of Shell98 petrol

Guest Cklasse5

Ride: Jan 08 C200K AMG sports package (W204)

Rims/Size: AMG 17"/Front 225 Rear 245

Petrol: Shell 98 UL

Driving: 70/30 Highway/City

Habit: Light-footed. No full tank. Pump 40L per visit (only when the fuel reminder indicator lights up).

Results:

Consistently attain a reasonable mileage of 420-440KM. Car Screen shown: Avg 8.x/100KM.

Cheers! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Luci Ride

Wa, my eyes welling up with tears when i go thru all your respective FC as compared to mine which is mostly town at best 4.3km/L or worse 3.6km/L! :Cry:

Luci Ride wrote:

Wa, my eyes welling up with tears when i go thru all your respective FC as compared to mine which is mostly town at best 4.3km/L or worse 3.6km/L! :Cry:

450 thirsty horses mate :becky:

...but 230kms for a full tank to hear that growl..

worth it lah.. :music:

Guest Luci Ride

g8crasher wrote:

450 thirsty horses mate :becky:

...but 230kms for a full tank to hear that growl..

worth it lah.. :music:

Brudder thanks for your kind words in assisting to alleviate my heartache, actually it's not worth it if you ask me cos it's drinking habits worse then my GTR & slower than GTR plus aircon crap as compared to GTR hence regretted buying it. Only good thing going for it to me is that it's more comfortable than the GTR :Cry:

Guest LeeCH

My C200K W204 AMG Sports Package delivered July 2009. From day two onwards running on 19" AMG C63 rims, 225 in front 255 behind. Current milage approximately 18,000 km.

Totally stock engine wise. Sometimes use the optioned "Advance Agility Control" sports mode for spirited driving. Engine rev is about 2-3k rpm usually. Hardly beyond that. I'm a cruiser driver.

Average fuel consumption per tank is about 10.2 km/L. One full tank to almost dry is about 630 km.

On NSHW to KL, made the trip slightly less than half tank required. Drives around 130-140 most of the time with occasional burst to 180 if traffic condition allows.