• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Experience @ Goodfellas/Terrance

But seriously, my experience with GF, rather disappointed.  I got my A mode activated and subsuquently I starts to have jerks.

Luckily someone recommended danny to me and got my problem fix.  After fixing now I can actually do it with C mode, and I can feel the drive was much much more better then job done by GF in A mode.

Problem:  wrong code used, didn't change all the setting as it should be.

Reason by GF: A mode dont cause any jerks.

My 2 cents worth, good tuner is hard to come by.  Danny good job! 

my experience with them ah..

I think as a person, the ppl at Goodfellas are fine. Nothing bad on their character or personalities. What i feel is that they probably lack the proper expertise on conti cars. I was having persistent CEL issues that seems to come on at random with no adverse effects on the performance of the car. The CEL would come on like every week or 2.

Came to Goodfellas to help solve the issue. Ended up changed this and that. Came back a few times and took their recommendations.but did not even solve my issue and CEL came back on everytime. Spent quite abit too.I feel that their diagnostic skills not really there and they are just trying one by one to eliminate.

After that, I went to Danny and he hooked up on the Xentry and saw the issue right away. He recalibrated my ECU and voila! the problem is solved. CEL never came back!

Just sharing experience. Like i said The ppl at Goodfellas are great guys, just probably.. need more experience.

13 hours ago, Blarden said:

my experience with them ah..

I think as a person, the ppl at Goodfellas are fine. Nothing bad on their character or personalities. What i feel is that they probably lack the proper expertise on conti cars. I was having persistent CEL issues that seems to come on at random with no adverse effects on the performance of the car. The CEL would come on like every week or 2.

Came to Goodfellas to help solve the issue. Ended up changed this and that. Came back a few times and took their recommendations.but did not even solve my issue and CEL came back on everytime. Spent quite abit too.I feel that their diagnostic skills not really there and they are just trying one by one to eliminate.

After that, I went to Danny and he hooked up on the Xentry and saw the issue right away. He recalibrated my ECU and voila! the problem is solved. CEL never came back!

Just sharing experience. Like i said The ppl at Goodfellas are great guys, just probably.. need more experience.

By the way, can you provide me the contract details of Danny?   Need a check too.

Thanks !

Will like to share my experience at goodfellas. I was there to get accessories  from Mr Aesthetic (terance). While I was there he managed to Convinced me to try out their tuning package. They mentioned they've done a lot for GLA which I later found out that they are only new in tuning. They say gain of around 50hp which I don't think they can prove. After they have done my tuning, on the night itself I experience engine malfunction light on. Which never happen b4. So I checked with GF. They say might be due to some other issue, let them check it out. But letting them check n diagnose doesn't solve my problem. Was even advised to change gearbox oil n filter, which also doesn't solve the problem. Eventually they say its boost leak. So from the way they propose to me the solution, its like they just play the guessing game.
I even sent my car to let other ppl diagnose n it all narrow down to tuning issues.
So left with no choice I msg GF tuner, tuner ask me to check with Adrian. I msg Adrian n he say will get back cos he’s not tuning dept. Which he didn't get back.  So I text Mr Aesthetic as well, since he sell me this tuning package. N he also didn't reply. All I wan is for them to revert back to my stock map n do me a refund. Since the tuning doesn't really give me any improvement n it gives me error codes instead. More money have been spent to resolve the error code which never happen before tuning. What will u all do if it happens to you?

22 hours ago, Lawman said:

Hmmm suddenly so many 1st timer posting on this topic

You're right!

Guess enough said & I'll lock up this thread!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)