• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Experience @ Goodfellas/Terrance

2 hours ago, Lawman said:

Care to share your doubt? 

One of the w204 inside the kompressor group chat is selling off his kleemann kit with IBF. Seller stated the kit is orginal, ordered tru terrance n installed by goodfellas. My customer send me pics n it's not orginal after checking with kleemann. Seller then say not sure, maybe its customised. Can check with terrance. My customer make enquiry in the group chat n was removed immediately from the chat. Subsequent pm to terrance was ignored. So my customer assumed most likely its not a genuine kleemann as stated. Since I'm in this community, might as well I find out more from forum members who might have encounter similar scenario. 

Hi everyone, was browsing market place and happened to catch this thread.

i do not have any experience with the workshop “Good Fellas”, however I have had an alarming encounter with Carousel seller going by mr.aesthetic.sg aka Terrance.

My first impression was ok when I bought some

accessories from him, but once he ask me about what mods I have done to my car. He engaged in more conversations and questions, everyday and every night. To the point that his next few advertisements he would be selling is the same mods he was asking me about, how coincidence?

Only later did I find out that he works/partnership with workshop called “Good fellas” and he is somehow “working” for them, using the Mercedes accessories sales to attract “customers”.

Unethical and dishonest, is what I felt once I found out more about his products and the workshop recommendations to “Good Fellas”

Good luck to those in his group chat.

15 hours ago, ssur77 said:

Hi everyone, was browsing market place and happened to catch this thread.

i do not have any experience with the workshop “Good Fellas”, however I have had an alarming encounter with Carousel seller going by mr.aesthetic.sg aka Terrance.

My first impression was ok when I bought some

accessories from him, but once he ask me about what mods I have done to my car. He engaged in more conversations and questions, everyday and every night. To the point that his next few advertisements he would be selling is the same mods he was asking me about, how coincidence?

Only later did I find out that he works/partnership with workshop called “Good fellas” and he is somehow “working” for them, using the Mercedes accessories sales to attract “customers”.

Unethical and dishonest, is what I felt once I found out more about his products and the workshop recommendations to “Good Fellas”

Good luck to those in his group chat.

Thanks for sharing ur experience. 

Believed your not the only one. I've heard some owner complaining abt sloppy jobs, damaging customer new grille, engine failure due to mod recommended. Some more engine failure was due to cam gears issue which they wasn't even aware abt this common failure in M271 engine. Change so many extra stuffs then diagnosed cam gear failure. 

Still got other cases. 

Believed forum is for sharing of good n bad experience. It'll be a considering factor for newbies who don't have any preferred workshop. 

Hopefully more owners will share their experience here. 

As attached,

"Badfellas" pretended to be Faisal and entered a closed group chat for Mercedes kompressor.

Moments later changed his name to badfellas and pretended to be keen on used item - questioning in groupchat.

The product was never original because it's customised - Owner felt that he is fooling and disturbing around.

What amazed the Mercedes community everything was self staged self acted self claim issue spotted.

Carousel post filled with personal attack.

Penny for thoughts. 

25 years of experience - haha

To do business, do it fairly and competitively.

IMG_20200724_171750.jpg

29 minutes ago, Mraesthetic said:

As attached,

"Badfellas" pretended to be Faisal and entered a closed group chat for Mercedes kompressor.

Moments later changed his name to badfellas and pretended to be keen on used item - questioning in groupchat.

The product was never original because it's customised - Owner felt that he is fooling and disturbing around.

What amazed the Mercedes community everything was self staged self acted self claim issue spotted.

Carousel post filled with personal attack.

Penny for thoughts. 

25 years of experience - haha

IMG_20200724_171750.jpg

Welcome to the post. 

6 hours ago, Danny7972 said:

Thanks for sharing ur experience. 

Believed your not the only one. I've heard some owner complaining abt sloppy jobs, damaging customer new grille, engine failure due to mod recommended. Some more engine failure was due to cam gears issue which they wasn't even aware abt this common failure in M271 engine. Change so many extra stuffs then diagnosed cam gear failure. 

Still got other cases. 

Believed forum is for sharing of good n bad experience. It'll be a considering factor for newbies who don't have any preferred workshop. 

Hopefully more owners will share their experience here. 

Hi everyone, I feel this is just unethical from a business stand point to be shaming and flaming on a forum, especially so when the audience don't know the entire story. This is what I heard from a friend from the community.

The car in question had installed a "performance" Pulley (obviously out of factory spec) earlier in the day at another workshop (a fact that Danny conveniently left out), owner then drove to GF later in the day to have his SC Pulley installed. Not going to bore with technicals, but the inability to start the car is not related to the SC Pulley being installed. I think the GF team are experienced enough to go thru the process of elimination, ending with the discovery of the worn cam gears. End of the day, I believe the owner was compensated and case closed. 

What I dont understand is this kind of toxic posts, I think everyone can agree all workshops will have their disgruntled and unsatisfied customers, thats just business, and that's also the reason why I HATE Liho bubble tea, but is that a reason to shame and flame? 

If you would like to share, maybe share your own experience with the workshop, instead of the he says she says. After all, I personally know alot of happy return customers.

To the admins of the forum, as much as feedback from the community is important, I find this post biased from the very beginning. If this is the kind of content you want in your forums or not, that's up to you. But i think at the very least unethical business tactics should be left out. 

Boost is life,

Slick

7 minutes ago, Danny7972 said:

It's a open thread to share comments n experience. It never indicate share only bad experience. 

Yeah, that's the point. What you're doing is sharing a bunch of pictures/conversations who God only knows if is true, and honestly, the fact that you're a direct competitor in the market already sound alarm bells. 

Instead of that, maybe share your own experiences with the workshop, very keen to know if you've personally used their services. 🤔🤔🤔

Hi all, 

just came across this thread. 

realise So many commotion going on. 

i did my servicing with GF with other services. 

They helped me solve my previous issue from another ws tat I did.  

so far they have been doing a gd job as well as gd service. From Goodfellas. 

my 2 cent worth  

6 minutes ago, Eddiechng said:

Hi all, 

just came across this thread. 

realise So many commotion going on. 

i did my servicing with GF with other services. 

They helped me solve my previous issue from another ws tat I did.  

so far they have been doing a gd job as well as gd service. From Goodfellas. 

my 2 cent worth  

Thats good. 

Good and bad all can comment. 👍

8 hours ago, pennywisepoundfoolish said:

Wah though such things only happen in Markets, competitors launching attacks, gonna grab my popcorn, purposely create an account to post and watch live shootings! Stir ah Stir! 😋

Sweet or salted for you Sir? 

I'm driving a w204 c180 2010year 1.8 CGI. Mileage 180k. 
Before Goodfella (GF) tuned it, it was draggy. 
I've already installed magicCoil performance ignition coil, new spark plugs, 0w20 engine oil, redline D4 ATF. 

After tuning, the car is zippy. Turbo kicks in even at 60kmh. 
I could overtake easily. 

I've owned and tuned 3-4 cars before. 
GF tuning really good compared to other tuners. 

I cannot comment on other GF services because I never use their other services before.

• 2 weeks later...