• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Meetup at Kallang Carpark F this Sunday, 5 Oct 2014 at 4.30pm

Berrie

show pictures of new ride leh...

Come and see it in person on this sunday!! Remember to bring your camera hor!!

Come and see it in person on this sunday!! Remember to bring your camera hor!!

ok, I'll help you show...make sure you polish Kim Kim hor !

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

ok, I'll help you show...make sure you polish Kim Kim hor !

Ok cya!!

Tekku's A class is drool saliva one boy.... Let me smell smoke....

My first relationship is with a Japanese. Raw n pure. Then I move on for a Korea born American. Quiet n demure. I broke off with her for a China bitch. She so eye catching but her emotions is crazy. I decided to let go. Went for pure Korean then. The feeling was good. Realized she is too small for my size. I quit Korea and got myself a huge American mother fxxker. She so loud n powerful. She seems couldn't have enough of my ramming. Always asking for more. I felt like a king. But maintenance is crazy. Meanwhile I had a affair with another even bigger Amercian. The feeling was good. Get to choose riding who each day. Finally I'm tired. One day I decided I think I wanna try a German and I got her. This is the best one ever. Sleek... Quiet... Ready to charge anytime... I promise I will be faithful this time round and ride on her and on her only. Her name is Mercedes-Benz....

Tekku's A class is drool saliva one boy.... Let me smell smoke....

I cant even see the smoke leh. You cumming this sunday too?

Orh ya! Now i remembered liao. But he is fast leh just like his ride, he can cum back on Sunday to meet us. Question here is Wu sim or bor sim!!

Pss!! tekku bro, ya u!! Can u hoot lesser, can? Wink wink!'

我有心, 可是不够力。哈哈

blackmercs bro 叫到. hard to say no.

like  i said, i will try my best and most likely will turn up, even if it is for a short while :)

Haha xie xie. Your ride is chio i wanna see it in person so is the rest of W205 members.

我有心, 可是不够力。哈哈

那你要吃"伟哥"吗

I can't confirm. Might have call of duty this weekend... RESERVIST!!! lol... might drop by a while if im out in time... anyway my car nothing to see... all stock...

My first relationship is with a Japanese. Raw n pure. Then I move on for a Korea born American. Quiet n demure. I broke off with her for a China bitch. She so eye catching but her emotions is crazy. I decided to let go. Went for pure Korean then. The feeling was good. Realized she is too small for my size. I quit Korea and got myself a huge American mother fxxker. She so loud n powerful. She seems couldn't have enough of my ramming. Always asking for more. I felt like a king. But maintenance is crazy. Meanwhile I had a affair with another even bigger Amercian. The feeling was good. Get to choose riding who each day. Finally I'm tired. One day I decided I think I wanna try a German and I got her. This is the best one ever. Sleek... Quiet... Ready to charge anytime... I promise I will be faithful this time round and ride on her and on her only. Her name is Mercedes-Benz....

I can't confirm. Might have call of duty this weekend... RESERVIST!!! lol... might drop by a while if im out in time... anyway my car nothing to see... all stock...

War can wait!! See your handsome face??

我有心, 可是不够力。哈哈

come la...I wanna feel your de-cated exos!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Can get hold of the sgmerc cat decals on sunday? :)

Decals shld hv coz boss might be joining too.

I have a few decals on hand, first come first serve

Photo copies lah if not enough. I provide the backing decal, first cum first serve too.

Where is Kallang Carpark F?   New to sinkapore.

Postal code 397693, hope this helps.

thank you, but don't have gps or iphone. i turn right at junction coming from nicol highway into national stadium road. remember KFC is on my left. is that the carpark?

Here u go

http://www.streetdirectory.com/sd_mobile/place/49962_1/

0A1B3627-64DE-44BA-9CE4-94FCFDFF4678-149

your phone sure got map right??? or you have street directory???? worse off...hail a cab.. pay the cabbie .. and tail it there...

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill