• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Meetup at Kallang Carpark F this Sunday, 5 Oct 2014 at 4.30pm

Berrie

Harlow All,

Let's have a quick meetup this Sunday at Kallang Carpark F this Sunday, 5 Oct 2014 from 4.30pm to 6pm.

Too many new pple, so let's put a face to the nick. All the newbies, don't be shy yea! Come & join us!

Rain or shine, we will be there...

Drinks will be provided.

Attendees

1) Berrie

2) Blackmercs

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

All are welcome to join us! See you all!

Harlow All,

Let's have a quick meetup this Sunday at Kallang Carpark F this Sunday, 5 Oct 2014 from 4.30pm to 6pm.

Too many new pple, so let's put a face to the nick. All the newbies, don't be shy yea! Come & join us!

Rain or shine, we will be there...

Drinks will be provided.

Attendees

1) Berrie

2) Blackmercs

3) yc3333

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

All are welcome to join us! See you all!

I confirm later can? Interested to meet up but Sunday (5 Oct) schedule not fixed up yet

Noted!!

Wah wah so onz ah y'all.

What do you guys usually do at meetups? La kopi?

I haven been to meetups before... hehe

Come and look see since u r virgin. Admin staffs will pao ang pao for u.

Wah seh do I need to bend down and show backside? Lol

Depends who is hungry!! I m straight leh. So u cumming?

Depends who is hungry!! I m straight leh. So u cumming?

HAHA, I'm straight too don't anyhow poke poke. I come with my gf if we can finish our errands early. Paiseh ah cannot promise now wait last minute cannot make it not nice.

HAHA, I'm straight too don't anyhow poke poke. I come with my gf if we can finish our errands early. Paiseh ah cannot promise now wait last minute cannot make it not nice.

No worries!! Gtg purpose to check out the rides and mods. As you know pictures is deceiving, i find out the hard truth after went for a blind date, hmm never mind. Anyway, you can touch and see the mods and stuffs not the person lah. In short, seeing is believing!! In the past we organise gtg once a month but realise that the turn up is bad!! Real bad!! So nowadays we organise once in a blue moon instead. So newbies hope you reading this post and make yourself available to join us so that you can check out the rides and mods!! This gtg there is one fully modded super duper chio new E class and hopefully the new C class bro will join us too!! C class bro u know who you are :)

No worries!! Gtg purpose to check out the rides and mods. As you know pictures is deceiving, i find out the hard truth after went for a blind date, hmm never mind. Anyway, you can touch and see the mods and stuffs not the person lah. In short, seeing is believing!! In the past we organise gtg once a month but realise that the turn up is bad!! Real bad!! So nowadays we organise once in a blue moon instead. So newbies hope you reading this post and make yourself available to join us so that you can check out the rides and mods!! This gtg there is one fully modded super duper chio new E class and hopefully the new C class bro will join us too!! C class bro u know who you are :)

woo.. sorry boss. can't make it for this meetup. and yes, the new E coupe is damn swee!

;)

Wah tempting la u say till like that. Ok I do my best to turn up!

Wah tempting la u say till like that. Ok I do my best to turn up!

Huat arh!! No see no run!!

No muscle-lee can come?

Ai ru wu sim, wu sim lan bor kiang buay lai. Simi lee boon ai zai!!

an ni kuan... wa ze teck si ma ai lai.....lol

Swee!! 好的!我等你哦。

• Like 1

woo.. sorry boss. can't make it for this meetup. and yes, the new E coupe is damn swee!

;)

Noooooooo!! U must cum!! Your A class is show car too!! Please!!

U must be busy hooting the nasi lemak last week didn't pay attention to what boss Tekku said lah!

Orh ya! Now i remembered liao. But he is fast leh just like his ride, he can cum back on Sunday to meet us. Question here is Wu sim or bor sim!!

Pss!! tekku bro, ya u!! Can u hoot lesser, can? Wink wink!'

Noooooooo!! U must cum!! Your A class is show car too!! Please!!

show pictures of new ride leh...

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...