• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Possible Mods for the CLA200?

xtrocious

I search high and low, can't find the red strip sticker.. help..

Are u looking for precise cut red sticker for front bumper?

If yes, eBay has. Pic below. It sells both front and back.

post-7112-0-62600800-1444666092_thumb.png

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Can buy from Carousell locally. 1 meter is about $1.30 only. I think this is so far the cheapest. Haha

IC, this is the seller

post-7112-0-36532600-1444700322_thumb.png

G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Thanks. I am looking the DIY tape one. I tried carousell, can't find. Let me try again. And I will try your suggested ebay too. Thanks bros.

In carousell, search "Reflective Strip Sticker" and the seller js.trading will be among the listed.

Generally there are 3 kinds of personality when it comes to simple stuff.. nothing to do with money and they are:

1) Prefer DIY with given DIY skills - sense of satisfaction of own job when done well. If done badly, lesson learnt and improve for next DIY... level up skillz ;)

2) Prefers get a relevant shop to do - feels satisfied knowing job done is better than ownself do.

Peckio say is "Lazy"... not i say one, hahaha.

3) Prefers a mix of #1 & #2 - Confident stuff they do it, no confident stuff they get relevant shop to do.

Negatively, is a prick who depends on mood... like me, lol.

Just TCSS above :)

• Like 1

Generally there are 3 kinds of personality when it comes to simple stuff.. nothing to do with money and they are:

1) Prefer DIY with given DIY skills - sense of satisfaction of own job when done well. If done badly, lesson learnt and improve for next DIY... level up skillz ;)

2) Prefers get a relevant shop to do - feels satisfied knowing job done is better than ownself do.

Peckio say is "Lazy"... not i say one, hahaha.

3) Prefers a mix of #1 & #2 - Confident stuff they do it, no confident stuff they get relevant shop to do.

Negatively, is a prick who depends on mood... like me, lol.

Just TCSS above :)

Actually, I'm more of type 3, some easier like stick on with the correct sizing, I'll DIY.

More difficult type, knowing my poor skills & sweaty palms & according to my good friend who said I'm lazy, I'll entrust to reputable workshop.

I also TCSS abt the lazy part, as that's usually the first word out of my good friend's mouth when I said no time for simple mod or detailing/cleaning of my car

Or lazy people like me can go sticker shop.

Just sent my car to Night Conceptz to do the front lip and side steps of my A180.

how much u do for the front lip and side skirts?

i bought the side skirts sticker from taobao and stick myself. total damage = $30 + 2 hours of my time (1 hour = $50) = $130 :( actual $ damage = $30 :)

event.png

how much u do for the front lip and side skirts?

i bought the side skirts sticker from taobao and stick myself. total damage = $30 + 2 hours of my time (1 hour = $50) = $130 :( actual $ damage = $30 :)

I paid them 4 blue notes & got back 2 red notes.

Other than the gloss red front lip & black side skirts, I also got them to do transparent layers on the part where my kids will step on when they get in/out of the car as protection.

• Like 1