• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Possible Mods for the CLA200?

xtrocious

What your car model. I know Slowpoke model is same as me. If i not wrong

That is a B-Klasse right?  My model is below, plain OEM.

post-7112-0-97832600-1444018617_thumb.jpg

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

I dont have a CLA too... thanks.

Okie Dokie, thgh u were looking for it.  Btw, are you the same Slowpoke in bmw-sg?

G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

What your car model. I know Slowpoke model is same as me. If i not wrong

Yes i have one B at home...

Btw bro, your rims are spray matt black or glossy black? i wanna spray mine and convert into Edition 1 look-a-like.

I may be slow, but I'll see you in a bit - at the next traffic light.

I think i saw you (or someone) at paya lebar going up to PIE Changi. Nice ride... with red rim protector..

May not be me because I don't go in direction of PIE Changi from Paya Lebar... unless has the red rim protector, lol.

I seldom login yes...

Ah okie dokie. Nice to see u here too.

From questions abt "roof spoiler for CLA" shifted to "ride not CLA" to "other models"... pai sei pai sei.

Yes i have one B at home...

Btw bro, your rims are spray matt black or glossy black? i wanna spray mine and convert into Edition 1 look-a-like.

Matte Black.. Plastic dip de.. Now waiting for C63 amg sticker, Sport diffuser, Akrapovic dual exhaust tips and Amg door light.

I still planing to get CLA45/A45 speedometer for my ride.. still need to save my money first.

Matte Black.. Plastic dip de.. Now waiting for C63 amg sticker, Sport diffuser, Akrapovic dual exhaust tips and Amg door light.

I still planing to get CLA45/A45 speedometer for my ride.. still need to save my money first.

Can share damage for the exhaust tips? any pics?

I may be slow, but I'll see you in a bit - at the next traffic light.

Ops... sorry.. my bad!!

CLA parts is more easy to find then B class sob sob~

AsteroidS GFB DV+ use for what function?? 

Nice... good? how much to install? warranty will be void?

for details here: http://www.gfb.com.au/products/blow-off-and-diverter-valves/dv-plus/dv-t9358-suits-mercedes-a200-a250-b200-b250-c200-c250-cla250-slk250-by-gfb

event.png

Hi, you know which site is selling the rim badge?

This is supposed to be able to fit in the 17" A180 stock rims?