• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Free Iron Man 3 Movie Preview tickets on 25 April, from C&C

Kismet

Hi Bros and Sis,

Did you guys receive free movie preview tickets from C&C for Iron Man last week?  :startle:

I didn't get them but my dad did so he gave them to me. I went for the movie, thoroughly enjoyed it!!! Liked the free popcorn too. LOL~  :stuff:

I was just wondering why they didn't send me any ... cos I bought my merc same time as my dad did ...  :phew:

Kismet

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it depends on the marketing department. Some people receive more invites for certain events then others. You can call up your SE to check. C&C giving out free movie ticket goes back quite awhile already.

How come this topic comes under Makan section? Maybe due to the free popcorn and drinks that comes with the ticket? :)

I don't think it has anything to do with the car you bought, most likely is random selection by the marketing department.

Sorry I think I was browsing the threads in this category so I just put it here. Lol! Where would this topic go by the way- in case got another movie? Lol!

Anyone doing the Cameron Highlands/KL roadtrip with C&C convoy?

Sorry I think I was browsing the threads in this category so I just put it here. Lol! Where would this topic go by the way- in case got another movie? Lol!

Anyone doing the Cameron Highlands/KL roadtrip with C&C convoy?

Too ex for me...

They never invite me!!!! So unfair!!!! :(

Sigh ...

So I guess its random pick by the marketing department...

Else if I remember correctly, there was some questionnaire that we filled in when we bought the car, and one of the section was interest. I guess if you pick movie as one of your interest, they will send you tixs for move screening?

Then again there are some who get invited to the A-Class launch, some to the SL-Class launch, some to the AMG launch, some to chill out events, and others to movies. They should have a proper way of differentiating their customers rather then using a random system. I believe the SE also plays an important role with regards to what event you're invited too.

I wasn't invited to any, not even the A-class....sigh.....maybe I should go to WoWo.

I have to agree CnC need to work out a better system for these invites. I may not have changed my car often, but I have been with Merc for a good 13 years. So it goes to show loyalty and old customer do not matter.