• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My latest add on

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely done!! Time to sell off my stock front & back bumper with bonnet :)

Towkay... now new car so out of reach.... can only do it BM way...... Mod.... Even me this cheapo oso considering bodykit liao.... that day saw an E63 AMG with a 555 vrn...wondering if it's urs....

backside itchy again? hahahahaha.

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I would suppose the rain sensor part wasn't modded and no bumper with washer installed for this mod.

I am not sure if you are getting directional and the different driving mode for ILS. Certainly no auto high beam dip if high beam camera not installed beside rain sensor.

Try manual windscreen spray to wipe windscreen 10 times and see if the headlight washers pop out of the front bumper.

Nice mod.....MTL.....

$6k not cheap, but if it includes all the factory fitted ILS modes and functions, then it's worth to consider.

Bro Ooi, appreciate if you can advise if it includes functions like Active Light System, Adaptive High Beam Assist, and headlight washer?

Active Light System - cornering light function for better visibility in bends.

Adaptive High Beam Assist - maximises the headlamps’ range when no other road users are within sight, then automatically dips the beams if the lights of an oncoming vehicle are detected.