• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My puny 1.6L C180 FC

kepiting1sg

FC not bad considering 3 days of driving which includes morning/evening TPE/SLE/BKE slow moving traffic, evening slight Woodlands causeway jam, short jam at JB averaging 6.4L/100km or 15.6km/L.

The Eco Start/Stop does help especially at the Woodlands Immigration when traffic comes to a complete stop for 10 mins when they let off all the trucks & lorries at 1 go.

By the time I get home tonite that will be 260+km at quarter tank just enough to get into JB tomorrow without topping up.

With MY VPower 97 @ <S$1.10 - save me a bucket on petrol. :)

photo_zps02b155f9.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

FC not bad considering 3 days of driving which includes morning/evening TPE/SLE/BKE slow moving traffic, evening slight Woodlands causeway jam, short jam at JB averaging 6.4L/100km or 15.6km/L.

The Eco Start/Stop does help especially at the Woodlands Immigration when traffic comes to a complete stop for 10 mins when they let off all the trucks & lorries at 1 go.

By the time I get home tonite that will be 260+km at quarter tank just enough to get into JB tomorrow without topping up.

With MY VPower 97 @ <S$1.10 - save me a bucket on petrol. :)

photo_zps02b155f9.jpg

Tonight the trip back from JB was not so smooth.

With the usual slow traffic the 35km trip is about 40 to 45 mins but tonight traffic came to a crawl from BKE, SLE all the way to the exit for TPE.

The trip tonight took another extra 15 mins to be an hour in total but still manage 6.4L/100km or 15.6km/L.

The route tonight was from office in Tampoi JB/Jl Tebrau/EDL/Causeway/Woodlands/BKE/SLE/TPE/Pasir Ris mscp.

As mentioned in the 1st post with the return trip - total distance travelled over from Mon to Thu

is a total of 264km with the fuel gauge needle a wee slightly above the quarter tank mark.

Average maintained at 6.4L/100km or 15.6km/L over 264km.

TGIF tomorrow and top up time for VPower 97 before coming back for the weekend. :)

photo2_zps32675b36.jpg

photo_zps72fa7ff7.jpg

Cheers

When does the qigong lesson start?

Pre-training first!

Learn to control your breadthing rate!

Start with 10 times/min and you are ready for lessons when you can bring it down to 2 times/min.

Please make sure your face don't turn blue! :)

Meanwhile I go and water the Bodhi tree! Amithaba!

Cheers

Unker, I forsee your new home (bungalow) coming up in Iskander project.Please keep some guest rooms for your friends hor.

Price of houses in Jay Bee going up!.....sigh!

Cheers

Price of houses in Jay Bee going up!.....sigh!

very soon PAP will kenna blame for that oso..... :phew:  :phew:  :phew:

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Price of 6.9M man...oops 白 paper!:)

Cheers

Condominium in jay bee are rocketing faster than landed....

Was in Johore Jaya recently for lunch and was told a new project of 3 storey semi-D on "small plot" of land going for MYR2 million up or S$800k. :(

Still cheaper than SG but returns as good or risk as low?

Maybe good for retirement choice lah! :)

Cheers

Wah 6.4l/100km.

Im always on 10.something l/100km.

Lol

When all things are equal, It all boils down to driving style traffice situation.

IMHO, The Eco function does helps when in long START/STOP duration (30s or more) eg. long traffic light timing, queing to clear immigration at the booth, etc

Cheers

Was in Johore Jaya recently for lunch and was told a new project of 3 storey semi-D on "small plot" of land going for MYR2 million up or S$800k. :(

Still cheaper than SG but returns as good or risk as low?

Maybe good for retirement choice lah! :)

previously landed got to wait 10-15yrs to make a decent profit . now landed got to see location and environment . some area, units are raising due to flipping lor....

jay bee good place for retirement, yes confirmed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why coupe no Eco mode.. I have never seen it :-(. . So far I got got normal n sport . Btw it's the 1.8 ,7G version.

Any bro can confirm ?

Mine comes with eco mode 1.8, 7G model.

ur c250 mar :D

i think mine base model, dont have . I have never seen the Eco thing.

Just head down to c&c

Why coupe no Eco mode.. I have never seen it :-(. . So far I got got normal n sport . Btw it's the 1.8 ,7G version.

Any bro can confirm ?

button is next to hazard light...no?

You're dethpicable.