• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Doggie Owners OT here...

...wah...eh...one courageous man...heartbreaks aft another...I cannot man....rather mai....

....hehe...bravo David....though I think ur a bit mad...lol....in a good way lah....

Nah, should be my last dog...a lot of commitment. My schedule is diff now, quite hard.

You're dethpicable. 

It took me 9 years after my 1st dog died (at the ripe old age of 16 years old) to have the courage to get another one again.

And in between u got a man...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Wrong! Inbetween got hamsters, totoros, kitty cats, birdies and nemos :P

and your kitty cat ate all of the rest??? all small and cute... then u go and get a carnivore....

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Where can I get a Ted?

can try Ruthabaga.com.... Comes in many sizes and ... but may need to run under loh lee to get your desired shape... so say steam roller...

Recently I met up with some ex-cols of mine whom i haven't seen for a few years. I asked one of them if her dog, Lucky is still around. Another ex-col asked her what breed Lucky is and she replied Maltese-Poodle mix so I said it's called maltipoo. My ex-col said she'll tell Lucky that he is a 抹地布 when she gets home...*LOL*

I was never a pet person all this while

Until I bought a poodle for my girlfriend, now wifey,

This little rascal has been with us for almost 2 years , bought at 6 weeks old.

bundle of joys and also tears with her around.

we are getting really attached to her now and she even share the same bed as us.

In terms of potty training, my dog, name dudu is super smart. she was trained within a week with us

What my wife did was to stationed next to her at all times, and when she sees the dogs got sign of answering nature's call, she put her into a cage. until she is done, we praised and give the pup treats.

within 3 days, dudu managed to find her way back to the cage for her business, even though she was in out master bedroom.

• Like 1

Give u a Schnoodle!

eh what what ! haha.. sigh .. my little naughty anyhow shh shh again .. grrr ! then my parents let him out again .. gonna teach my parents to not soft heart first before the dog -.-

btw.. do you all let them on sofa and bed? i know some do and some dont ;)

initially no.. now my dog owns the place. hahaha...very often, I turned over and the dog is sharing the pillow as me...

Mine likes to snuggle up and use my shoulder as pillow in the morning. Some days she climbs on top of the pillow *she still thinks she is still puppy size* so funny to see her backside drooping off from the side or she trying her best to curl into a ball to fit....Other days she would climb into my lap to snooze, a lap dog literally.

For the 1st 9 months she slept in the living room, after I upgraded her to my bed I could never evict her out again, she doesn't bark but is a persistent pawer...

For the 1st 9 months she slept in the living room, after I upgraded her to my bed I could never evict her out again, she doesn't bark but is a persistent pawer...

I think all dogs are the same.

Mine also.... if we put her outside during bed time, she will keep pesting to come in.

Also sometimes, when the door is close, and she need to pee at night? she will do the same too but within

I think all dogs are the same.

Mine also.... if we put her outside during bed time, she will keep pesting to come in.

Also sometimes, when the door is close, and she need to pee at night? she will do the same too but within

Dogs are pack animals, they like to cuddle & snuggle with their pack mates. The worst punishment for them would be to isolate and ignore them. My dog licks me to wake me up if she needs to go toilet in the middle of the night but it rarely happen since she's grown up. I make sure she pees before she sleeps, just like a young child...

My dudu will be 2 years old next Feb.

Mine a female. her fur colour is getting lighter as she grew older.

wondering whether this is normal

or perhaps she wasnt a pure breed as claimed by the farm owner, bought her from pasir ris farm