• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Doggie Owners OT here...

Can, with conditions...

If its a female, come back with huge tummy none of my dog biz, if its male no medical claim. Any damage of furniture must reinstate. Employ maid for me. Once dog is trained, engage additional cleaners to clean house. Polish marble floor. Think thats about it.

LOL

think BBQ it would be better

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Can, with conditions...

If its a female, come back with huge tummy none of my dog biz, if its male no medical claim. Any damage of furniture must reinstate. Employ maid for me. Once dog is trained, engage additional cleaners to clean house. Polish marble floor. Think thats about it.

LOL

Regardless of the gender, I don't think his itsy bitsy Yorkie can survive the ordeal with your American cocker spaniel.

...my Yorkshire Terrier's like a mad dog....whenever I'm back....run so fast, & looked like a rolled up ball, round & round the whole house and cos my floor's slippery rite, he cannot brake in time, always bounced from one side of wall to another...to another...to another....

...quite funni though....no one loves me as much as my mad dog... :) haha... :lol: :lol:..

...my Yorkshire Terrier's like a mad dog....whenever I'm back....run so fast, & looked like a rolled up ball, round & round the whole house and cos my floor's slippery rite, he cannot brake in time, always bounced from one side of wall to another...to another...to another....

...quite funni though....no one loves me as much as my mad dog... :) haha... :lol: :lol:

Maybe he keep banging his head when he slips so now abit bonkers... your fault!!!!!

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

...quite funni though....no one loves me as much as my mad dog... :) haha... :lol: :lol:

Could your yorkie be skidding cos of the overgrown underpaws? Not good for the joints. My poodle likes to swim (breaststroke) on my smooth floor. Gives a new meaning to dry swimming *LOL*

• Like 1

Could your yorkie be skidding cos of the overgrown underpaws? Not good for the joints. My poodle likes to swim (breaststroke) on my smooth floor. Gives a new meaning to dry swimming *LOL*

BBK no good... must change liao....

..ya...he very hairy....I phobia ley...once my mum cut his nails till he let out a sharp squeak...blood ooozing out....me & my mum went pale too....tt is worst den driving into a barrier ... :unsure:

..ya...he very hairy....I phobia ley...once my mum cut his nails till he let out a sharp squeak...blood ooozing out....me & my mum went pale too....tt is worst den driving into a barrier ... :unsure:

Mine only let me cut the front paw nails and not hind paws. These days I just send her to the groomer, she don't dare to struggle there.

...aiya....dun believe tt Tanzy la....tt one Beef la...Dog meat not this colour la..

I tot tanzy's joking... But there is someone really selling dog meat for food!!!post-1506-0-33685100-1353782953_thumb.jpgpost-1506-0-87126300-1353782969_thumb.jpg and its in UK... Guess he had tried it too....