• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Doggie Owners OT here...

awww..

Agree... my cat was a stray at my block until it found me at my doorstep some 11 floors up... it just walked into my home and stayed for 8 yrs.. when it died of old age..we all cried...

aww.. makes me think of my stray cat cute kitty below my hse(void deck).. always sit there and wait for me patiently to come home then give her food .. been like that for few months then she gave birth to 3 kitty she will still come and eat then faster run back to her hidden kittens then one day .. she left her kittens in a bush as a lot of bangala doing construction here .. then she never came back le .. i waited for her for weeks.. then months.. then no choice .. shes not back .. maybe got ppl call those catch stray cats 1 come .. then i bring the kittens to a auntie which have over 20 cats.. just nice her cat also just give birth .. so the cat adopted the kittens.. luckily .. else they couldnt survive :(

Yes i have a 12 year old american cocker spaniel...used to have a dachshund, pug, mixed poodle. My sausage dog kena kidnapped by some bastard, pug was put a sleep, mix poodle died at 14. Miss the latter, super gentle, will wake me up at 630am everyday (when my mom goes to work and i'm the 2nd in hierarchy), gotto carry her to my bed.

You're dethpicable. 

awww..

aww.. makes me think of my stray cat cute kitty below my hse(void deck).. always sit there and wait for me patiently to come home then give her food .. been like that for few months then she gave birth to 3 kitty she will still come and eat then faster run back to her hidden kittens then one day .. she left her kittens in a bush as a lot of bangala doing construction here .. then she never came back le .. i waited for her for weeks.. then months.. then no choice .. shes not back .. maybe got ppl call those catch stray cats 1 come .. then i bring the kittens to a auntie which have over 20 cats.. just nice her cat also just give birth .. so the cat adopted the kittens.. luckily .. else they couldnt survive :(

Took care of 2 cats for 6 months, was part of the rental deal! Like them very much but....they just destroy everything!

You're dethpicable. 

when we start to talk about food, we end up talking about dogs and doggy poop....

when we start a thread about dogs, we end up talking about human beings... loll

This forum is all about OT...

lol.. aww man. about ur sausage dog... :(

Talking about dachshund, how do I upload a video clip here from my iphone?

Yes i have a 12 year old american cocker spaniel...used to have a dachshund, pug, mixed poodle. My sausage dog kena kidnapped by some bastard, pug was put a sleep, mix poodle died at 14. Miss the latter, super gentle, will wake me up at 630am everyday (when my mom goes to work and i'm the 2nd in hierarchy), gotto carry her to my bed.

...wah...eh...one courageous man...heartbreaks aft another...I cannot man....rather mai....

....hehe...bravo David....though I think ur a bit mad...lol....in a good way lah....