• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Doggie Owners OT here...

My dudu will be 2 years old next Feb.

Mine a female. her fur colour is getting lighter as she grew older.

wondering whether this is normal

or perhaps she wasnt a pure breed as claimed by the farm owner, bought her from pasir ris farm

Red poodles tend to fade as they get older cos the line was established with a white dog. Momo was as dark as kopi peng when she was a pup, now a few shades lighter. I spent a lot of effort to maintain her coat color: expensive shampoo + raw beef but she deserves it. Very guai girl

You want? I can you a pet ok

- Calling tanzee, wanna be her pet?

I see Tanzee vroom vroom far far away *LOL*

David: aren't you and doot doot going to be her pet?

Anyway poodles are ranked 2nd in terms of trainability. They pick up things very fast.

...tt face yr face!! In ye avatar la... ;)..hehe..!

...suddenly I remembered ...only now...

...sob sob....;(....tish thread reminds me of my ex ex ex ex ex ...2 Dogs...

....but fierce ones ...Rotweilers lai eh

ChoCs... how many Exs have u got ah??? last time I count got 10... now plus 5... plus WM, Tanzy.... wow u got 17 liao ah... no wonder Ruth is changing his stead so fast... trying to play catch up with u... :devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

ChoCs... how many Exs have u got ah??? last time I count got 10... now plus 5... plus WM, Tanzy.... wow u got 17 liao ah... no wonder Ruth is changing his stead so fast... trying to play catch up with u... :devil: :devil: :devil:

...oh 17 liow huh.....like dat ah...den i think of siening 老虎, 大伟 & Nihon Balls...B4 breaking up...

...round it up to even numbers ....HUAT CHAI AHHHH hehe...Hahahaha.......;)!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll split his area into 3...what i did actually

1. Kunning area with towel

2. Pooing/peeing area with newspaper

3. Playing area with toys

Slowly enlarge areas for him when he is doing well. Mine was from cage to balcony to kitchen to whole house. Once misbehave, go back straight to cage as punishment (just for hours to a day) but will scold and force him to smell his own poo first before dragging him back. He will give you that 'puss in boots' exp<b></b>ression LOL!

As for changing the papers, ya, change when you sees it, praise and then change so he know the praise is for that poo on the papers.

Dogs will listening to their master, normally men cos our voice is deep and firm =) when its playtime, go all out and play with him!

*Me not pro ya, but have dogs since i was a child.

Can pass my Yorkshire for you to train?

anyone got kang tao to bring my ah gao go where to potty train? he too naughty and doesnt listen to us . jia lat . tsk tsk ~

BBQ pit.... tell him still don listen... will BBQ him and eat!!!!!

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

well sometime u have to use diferent style... soft tactics cannot work... hard tactics.... like I always say there are 2 ways to teach 1 how to swim.... show him the strokes ... OR kick him into the water !!!!

well sometime u have to use diferent style... soft tactics cannot work... hard tactics.... like I always say there are 2 ways to teach 1 how to swim.... show him the strokes ... OR kick him into the water !!!!

Provided the doggie understood the meaning of bbqing him alive :P

Can pass my Yorkshire for you to train?

Can, with conditions...

If its a female, come back with huge tummy none of my dog biz, if its male no medical claim. Any damage of furniture must reinstate. Employ maid for me. Once dog is trained, engage additional cleaners to clean house. Polish marble floor. Think thats about it.

LOL

You're dethpicable.