• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Euromodz 6Pot Brake Set Installation

MarkCWQ

Upgraded my front stock brakes to 6pot with 2 piece 304mm slotted and drilled rotors today. Brakes are from Euromodz, a shop in Toh Guan. Paid roughly $2000 including install. The brakes are obviously more bitey compared to stock. Overall, very happy with it! Will give a more in depth review on in after the run in period.

Attached photos for your enjoyment:

post-105-0-66362500-1349875076_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-39378400-1349875080_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-32211800-1349875091_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-16011300-1349875096_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-31665300-1349875295_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

good price considering they are 2-piece rotors. stainless steel brake hoses included?

Yup, whole set. Inclusive of installation.

At the rate you are going, very soon all the mod money spent on your car will match the price of a c63. Haha.

Haha! Next swap engine!

bro, nice brake kit you got there. any idea the workshop have bigger rotor size? like 355?? 360?

Yes they do. Can enquire with them straight. Have different calliper sizes too, 4 pot, 6 pot small, medium, large. Also a full range of calliper colours to choose from.

Think these are some of the other sizes they have! :)

For enquiry call Annis: 97292499 (Previously from Eurohaus)

• Big 6 pot 345mm slotted/drille rotors set -Black Caliper Yellow words
  • Big 6 pot 330mm slotted rotors set - Red Caliper White Words
  • Med 6 pot 330mm slotted/drille rotors set - Red Caliper white words
  • Med 4 pot 330mm slotted rotors set - Red Caliper white words

Mark's ride on their facebook :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Euromodz/332721170102273

• Like 2

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

sorry new to this bbk.

Usually you install all 4?

or just install 2 in front?

It's up to you. For me, I only changed the fronts. I'm on a W204 C180K with a piggyback tuned engine producing around 200Bhp, so I was looking at increasing my braking performance to cope with the added performance and also for astatic purposes. For my setup, changing the stock 2pot fronts to 6pots are good enough to cope. Save some money by leaving the rears on stock.

It's up to you. For me, I only changed the fronts. I'm on a W204 C180K with a piggyback tuned engine producing around 200Bhp, so I was looking at increasing my braking performance to cope with the added performance and also for astatic purposes. For my setup, changing the stock 2pot fronts to 6pots are good enough to cope. Save some money by leaving the rears on stock.

Stock is only 1 pot, but it's a big pot.

About to end my run in period. So far so good, no sound, no vibration, brakes are a lot responsive, stopping distance has shortened! Alls good! Thumbs up!

• 2 weeks later...

Think i buay ta han liao...monday pay them a visit.... <$4k can have a decent set?

IIRC <$6K gets U AMG front & back!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)