• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Euromodz 6Pot Brake Set Installation

MarkCWQ

Picture leh...

AH BUAY install lah... just paid... now he indent... will arrive in 3 weeks... then picture will come out... just like baby lah... soot.... confirm... wait... WAHHHHHH...something like that...

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

AH BUAY install lah... just paid... now he indent... will arrive in 3 weeks... then picture will come out... just like baby lah... soot.... confirm... wait... WAHHHHHH...something like that...

Haha...so u doing front/rear or just front?

Haha...so u doing front/rear or just front?

just front... If really si beh happening and got bullet... may do rear... but right now front will do just fine...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

was thinking about it... then realise I will not drive like Tanzy...... further more... this is mostly my bui soh's ride... mainly for marketting and ferry piglet... so front should be enough

was thinking about it... then realise I will not drive like Tanzy...... further more... this is mostly my bui soh's ride... mainly for marketting and ferry piglet... so front should be enough

bro.. wait till u see your front is up.. you will definitely feel that your rear looks weird... :D

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

:D

bro.. wait till u see your front is up.. you will definitely feel that your rear looks weird... :D

then I'll just look at the front... forget the rear.... :phew: :phew: :phew:

Front is more than enough for looks, unless you're super hardcore e-brake everyday and need the extra performance.

bro.. wat till u see your front is up.. you will definitely feel that your rear looks weird... :D

When you getting your 6/4 large?

When you getting your 6/4 large?

wait till david and I installed ours... and start poisoning him... he will... cos sure cannot tahan...

wait till david and I installed ours... and start poisoning him... he will... cos sure cannot tahan...

Ya, i cannot tahan, got big6 mid4, once installed will take pix ok, and see if the mod urge can penetrate into his heart or not

You're dethpicable.