• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Euromodz 6Pot Brake Set Installation

MarkCWQ

david... that's a big 6... yours will be same but bigger rotor ... mine's only 345... yours is 360... funny leh... on site it looks really big... but now on picture... still look small... :startle: :startle: :startle:

Rotor is big, but yr wheels are bigger! :P

You stay there thruout the installation?

You're dethpicable. 

Ah bui...you ordered a diff red ah, mine suppose to be the bright red but order sala, now its same as yrs

Mine oso supposed to be bright red too... but thus colour quite unique... I can accept... like u say... my rims are really too big...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Swee lah. Now ah bui can lead NS run and tia our AMGs. Show his piglet who's boss.

Nic. . AMGs will always be AMGs.. we.. the rest are mere mortals... no need to challenge the mighty.. cos we always end up losing.... I know my status.. don Kay kiang...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Nic. . AMGs will always be AMGs.. we.. the rest are mere mortals... no need to challenge the mighty.. cos we always end up losing.... I know my status.. don Kay kiang...

yup, we walk and we enjoy walking rite =p

You're dethpicable. 

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Paiseh... pictures uploaded from hp... didn't realise e mistakes until late. Held hp wrong side when taking pictures. ..

u ppl complain about head tilting to look at pictures... sorry lah..now I give you non head tilt pictures....post-1506-0-23165100-1353410571_thumb.jpgpost-1506-0-33818700-1353410578_thumb.jpgpost-1506-0-91171100-1353410585_thumb.jpg

• Like 3