azakirs

Creaking sounds from W205 door panels

5 posts in this topic

There has been creaking sounds coming from the door panels ever since the first few weeks of purchase. It makes the sounds when going up MSCP ramps, going over humps, etc. (like whenever the car 'flexes'?)

Anyone encountered the same issue? 

If yes, is it because of the rubber seals on the doors or fitting of the door trims or anything else? How to fix it? 

The sound is driving me crazy.

Thank you!

Cause for me is the windows rubbing against the seal. U can test it by cracking the windows open. If no sound then you should have the same problem as me.

Try to apply a little spray wax att the edge of the window.  It should work for about a week. Take it as part of your car wash routine. 

Brought it in to cnc 3 times still not solved.  

Brought mine to c&c over the weekend. seems fine for now.

On a side note, Do check your rubber seals around the door. the seals came off for mine and some cracked at the other door panels. Down time was 2 days.

23 hours ago, jonay said:

Brought mine to c&c over the weekend. seems fine for now.

On a side note, Do check your rubber seals around the door. the seals came off for mine and some cracked at the other door panels. Down time was 2 days.

May i know what did they change?

They went ahead to change the rubber seals for all 4 doors. accordingly to them, the current w205 2018 models onwards shouldn’t have this issue.

Creaking sound was solved by applying some lub by c&c